1st two episodes on the CN app.

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Roar (2019)' started by balgus82, Jan 10, 2020.

1. tone

tone Moleman

Eh, I dunno - I've worked with kids as part of my fraternity community service, they watch a lot of stuff I would have expected them to have aged out of. Gumball, for example, just baffles me. 4 feels young for this, let's split the difference and agree on 5-9.

2. T-Cat

T-Cat Mutant

:panthro

Sebastiaan likes this.
  3. Cheetoro

Cheetoro Glass Walker

I'll have to watch it and see what I think, probably this next weekend.

T-Cat likes this.
  4. Dr_SLUMP

Dr_SLUMP Berserker

And my video from 2018 is more relevant than ever

5. Bengali

Bengali Rampager

I can't believe Im sayin this but...I like it. There's something irresistibly addictive about Thundercats Roar.

Maybe they can make a second "serious" anime style series like their doing with MOTU with revelation.

T-Cat and tone like this.
  6. tone

tone Moleman

I think a good number TC fans are now past the anger stage (not saying their anger is gone) and moving toward acceptance, which is where I already have arrived, and I just want to talk about specific things.

For example, what do you think about Snarf? I think I prefer silent robot snarf, lol. Although it means they're automatically ditching some canon, and the idea isn't necessarily original. I liked the reveal, and I hope that they were signalling with the dead battery gag that snarf won't be a go-to for getting out of situations. I will flip to strong dislike if it ends up as a "Go Go Gadget Snarf" situation.

7. T-Cat

T-Cat Mutant

What do you like about the series?

:panthro

8. Bengali

Bengali Rampager

The minimalism.