3D printing Wave 3 line figures from Bandai

Discussion in 'Mezco and Bandai Toys' started by Sebastiaan, Sep 6, 2016.

1. Sebastiaan

Sebastiaan Thunderian Legend

In reference to a post I made in the Customs section (Mandora and Lizzor being 3D printed), there's some guys over on the Thundercats Vintage and Modern group on Facebook that seem to also consider printing wave 3 figures from the Bandai 2011 line. Personally I would also love to have the wilytwins done since we already have pictures of them, and perhaps Grune too. Another thing I would have loved to have is the rest of the 4" figures including Jaga and the mutants. Pumyra for me is a must. Would you guys be interested in adding these figures to your collection?

Mad Bubbler likes this.
  2. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

As long as it is not super pricey, absolutely! I would really like the rest of the 4" core characters (Pumyra, Jaga, Addicus, Kaynar and Vultaire). Even though Lynx-O rarely appeared he would be cool too. For the 6" at least the kittens would be nice.

xluckinekostylex and Sebastiaan like this.
  3. Sebastiaan

The group that does the printing just said that with their Lizzor and Mandora finished, they'll start the next project. BUT they want to go and print a vehicle. I would much prefer the kittens as they'll be cheaper than buying a Thunderstrike! Did suggest it though to print them. As soon as there's a pricetag on them, I'm getting me a set.

4. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

I agree. I probably am not interested in getting a vehicle done. I would much rather a classic or modern character.

5. Mad Bubbler

Mad Bubbler Crabman

I would buy some figures if they have a reasonable price tag. If they do a Thunderstrike LET ME KNOW!
    If they are taking requests or commissions for specific figure, LET ME KNOW!

:tygra :

6. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

ThunDerianRoyalGuard Site Admin TC.org Staff

Very friendly, preemptive moderater note: Please keep buying/selling/trading discussions limited to the various Marketplace threads! Thanks guys!

7. xluckinekostylex

xluckinekostylex Glass Walker

May we see a picture ? With permission?

8. Sebastiaan

The only photos I ever saw were of Mandora. But I haven't seen anything since. For the wave 3 figures, they would have used the images supplied in that article on the website that revealed them as guidelines to recreate them. I still think one can hire a designer to create those figures, but it may be costly.

9. Serval

Serval Crabman

How is Mandora coming along? Does she look like she would fit stylistically with the Mattel TCs?