3'fer to include Tiger Flyer on eBay

Discussion in 'Mezco and Bandai Toys' started by techietaichi, Feb 28, 2014.

1. techietaichi

techietaichi Junior Member

Hey guys, just wanted to post a "heads up" on an eBay auction I just saw with three items sold as a set(6 sets being auctioned). Tiger Flyer, Lizard Cannon, and Thunder Racer w/Lion-O for $75 and FREE shipping. Here's a LINK. Rowrr!

2. Alluro Fan

Alluro Fan Glass Walker

Wonder how the dude managed to get ahold of 6 Tiger flyers. As it happens, I just bought a Tiger flyer on Ebay for $50 shipped the other day. As soon as it and my red classic Lion-O show up, my 2011 Thundercats collection is complete. :)

3. ninja cat

ninja cat Staff Web Guru TC.org Staff

holy crap....srsly? I passed on SO many Tiger Flyers at stores. only picked up one for my collection.

4. Alluro Fan

Alluro Fan Glass Walker

Any chance of that store having any more Tiger flyers or have they gotten rid of everything?

5. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Congrats on completing your collection!

In regards to the flyer, I am just having trouble pulling the trigger with the prices so high on these. I am still waiting and hoping to find a more manageable price for my budget.

6. Ideal

Ideal Glass Walker

same here. and i waited until walmart had it on clearance, so i only ended up paying a couple bucks for it

7. Sebastiaan

Sebastiaan Thunderian Legend

glad to know i'm not the only one that have taken a while to complete my collection! I only need the 6" Tygra and the 4" deluxe Panthro to finish mine off, but it's such a mission as they're not for sale in my country and ebay sellers don't post to South Africa!! (or rather, they don't post these 2!!!!) Such a pity.:lionomad:

8. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Really? Thats crazy to me. I believe I saw one in store and I am still kicking myself for not picking it up. Oh well, part of the fun is the hunt.