$9 Thunder Tank NIB @ Wal-Mart!

Discussion in 'Mezco and Bandai Toys' started by techietaichi, Feb 20, 2014.

1. techietaichi

techietaichi Junior Member

Hey guys. I'm not sure if your neighborhood Wally Worlds still have Thunder Cats stock, but mine does...sort of. There's 2-3 Thunder Tanks on clearance for $9! The boxes are in disrepair, but in terms of an out of the box display piece, the price is awesome, especially when you consider that the price was what $30-35 dollars when they first came out. If anyone's interested, let me know. I'll figure out what shipping is for you and that's all you have to give me. I'll be picking one up for myself I think. I mean who's ever really satisfied just staring at a MIB display? Where's the toy?! :p

2. Alluro Fan

Alluro Fan Glass Walker

There is a Big Lots in Kanawha City, WV that this past weekend had 23 Thundertanks for $5 each.

3. techietaichi

techietaichi Junior Member

$5 bucks?! Wow, what a deal!

4. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Its crazy how much these have dropped (although they never did seem to be big sellers). I have the same situation at the Big Lots near me.

5. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

They are on sale in a couple places here for £12. Same with the Tower of Omens playset, I seen it for £10.

6. pallas

pallas New Member

Yup still tons of them at my local Big Lots, got one for 5 bucks at Walmart last year on clearance.

I have seen the racers at Ross and Tuesday Morning.

7. lipster

lipster Junior Member

$5 is a steal. Next time I am over there I am going to pick up one to try and do a custom. Classic colors with extra space in the back. I'll have to loose the electronics but the space will be worth it. Might bolt the arms on too.