A Sequel continuation to the 2011 series would be nice!

Discussion in 'ThunderCats (2011)' started by Luckinekolives, Dec 28, 2015.

1. Wilycub

Wilycub Staff Writer and Artist TC.org Staff

Admin Warning!
    xluckinekostylex
    please stop calling other members names. This forum is a place for people to share their opinions, suggestions and experiences. You can express your views and choose to agree or disagree with the views of others. But using curse words and insulting other members is not the way to make your point, and will not be tolerated.

Mark M likes this.
  2. xluckinekostylex

xluckinekostylex Glass Walker

:cry
    I'm sorry for being too harsh on some members...but some post are a bit appauling to some people like me who are defending the reboot, also on the language, plus i'm a jealous of mlp and tmnt, because of they receive too many recongition and attention; but I guess thats no excuse. I'm mean thundercats both the original and the reboot deserve a little recognition and attention; is that too much to ask?! Like I said before I am sorry , I guess I got a little carried away.
    It's like people Move on too soon, u understand, right?
    I hope u can forgive me, for my behavior..:cry

Last edited: Jul 12, 2016
  3. xluckinekostylex

Also want say i sorry for Mark and Mumm_ra_n_ra as well, for my ranting, I know u have rights for your own disagreements about the 2011 reboot, but I have a right to defend it, to me it deserve more attention, i know u don't agree with me and don't get me wrong; I do love to classic series as much as any one, as for Mark, u have the right to support TMNT (2012) and MLP: FIM, I do like them both, but I stopped watching both shows because of too much reconigition and attention they received. I mean Thundercats deserve more, am I right or am I right?

4. mumm_ra_n_rana

mumm_ra_n_rana Thunderian Legend

The problem is the reboot was cancelled over 5 years ago, that is why is doesn't get much recognition anymore. TMNT and MLP: FiM are still ongoing which is why they get so much attention. The only way Thundercats would be in the public spotlight again is it they made another series for it or even a movie.

Mark M likes this.
  5. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

You shouldn't stop watching things you enjoy just because something else you liked didn't do that great. It's not going to change anything.

mumm_ra_n_rana likes this.
  6. xluckinekostylex

A miniseries, a comic series or movie where the reboot left off, something to conclude this underrated gem.

7. mumm_ra_n_rana

Honestly, it really wasn't that good.

8. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

I agree it would be great if there was something (however small or low budget) to wrap up the series storyline.

xluckinekostylex likes this.
  9. xluckinekostylex

Yes!

10. mumm_ra_n_rana

But just remember what happened to the original when they went and made a sequel series for it? Everything turned into a huge and disgusting mess.

Mark M likes this.
  11. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

A sequel comic to the 2011 series would be fine if it was written by Tab Murphy or one of the better writers. The constant changing of writers and artists on the 2003 Thundercats comic did it no favours along with having no contribution from any writers from the original series.

adssse and xluckinekostylex like this.
  12. xluckinekostylex

With similar Manga-style artwork that pay homage to 2011 series, it'll be a hit!

13. mumm_ra_n_rana

or a hit and miss.

Mark M likes this.
  14. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

If it follows the plan that Jelenic and Norton and Co had in store for the second season I would say it would be a definite miss.

15. xluckinekostylex

Hey, at least the art style won't be another bland comic style.. manga have more deep emotions and storylines

Mark M likes this.
  16. mumm_ra_n_rana

Depends on what kind of manga you're reading. :/

17. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Some nice art work would be nice. There so many bland comic art styles all trying to copy each other. But there is no point having nice art if the stories and characters are not interesting.

18. mumm_ra_n_rana

this! this exactly.

Mark M and xluckinekostylex like this.
  19. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I can excuse art work if the writing is really good...but some good stories have been ruined by some really boring and bland art work.

20. grumpykat

grumpykat Active Member

Me, I'd take a pair of direct-to-video movies to finish the 2011 series. At 80-90 minutes each, they would equal about 8 tv episodes all together. So no side quests or parable/morality tales would be included (which I would miss) but instead a straight, tight, clean story to finish the saga.
    Now once that's done, WB can go back to the drawing board and ready up a new series for us.
    The sooner the better.

xluckinekostylex and adssse like this.