Accessories for each character

Discussion in 'Super7 ThunderCats Toys' started by krazycp, Jan 21, 2020.

1. krazycp

krazycp Junior Member

I wanted to start a list of main characters that have yet to be produced and what accessories should definitely be included with them. I'm not including extra heads/hands since that seems to be fairly standard. Feel free to add to this list. In no particular order:

Alluro: Psych Club, Egora Talisman
    Cheetara: Staff, Magical Flute
    Lynx-O: Light Shield, Braille Board, Magical Talisman
    Bengali: Hammer of Thundera, Broken Sword of Omens (2 pieces),
    Snarf: Coin Purse, Bracelet of Power, Thunderscope
    Monkian: Mace, Cannon Shield
    Slithe: Axe, Warp Gas
    Ratar-O: Rat's Eyes, Ratilla Head/Chest Plate
    Vultureman: Superpower potion, Wolfrat
    Jaga: Helmet, sword of omens
    Snowman: Shield, helmet, spear, Snowmeow
    Hachiman: Helmet, Thundercutter

2. Sebastiaan

Sebastiaan Moderator TC.org Staff

Hachiman: Double headed Jade dragon
    Snowman: Egg with Snow King wife
    Vultureman: Voice Imitator and LJN weapon
    Snarf: bucket from kick-the-bucket game
    Slithe: frogdoll (both versions), map of the Warbot

I’m sure there are many others but these would be cool!

Last edited: Jan 26, 2020
    jabus likes this.
  3. 13977

13977 Active Member

I really wish Mumm-Ra was coming with his vintage toy sword and dagger. Hopefully they'll include them with a future figure.

Sebastiaan likes this.
  4. Booshman

Booshman Thunderian Legend

Green skin and large chest logo Mumm-ra with LJN accessories coming as a con exclusive, you can count on it.

jabus and Sebastiaan like this.
  5. Alex Jones

Alex Jones Junior Member

Good call on the Ratilla head and chest plate. I think many fans will buy 2 if Super7 do that. I think Jaga needs a young alternate head though.

6. Mad Bubbler

Mad Bubbler Glass Walker

Ratilla figure with a sword of Plundar and a Treasure of Thundera Chest. The lid of the chest would be hinged and the chest would be capable of holding all the treasures of Thundera which would be included with other figures throughout the toy line.

Ideally this Ratilla figure would be sold as a two-pack with a young Jaga (complete with sword of Omens) and a backdrop of the treasure chamber on Thundera where last Jaga v.s. Ratilla shown down was held.

:tygra:

jabus likes this.
  7. Alex Jones

Alex Jones Junior Member

While that would be good, I think it would be more useful if Jaga comes with a young alternate head and Ratar-O has a Ratilla head with Ratilla armour as well as the other accessories you mentioned when they are released in a wave because that way, fans don't have to wait for that 2-pack, they can just purchase 2 Jagas and 2 Ratar-os.

mjw41 likes this.
  8. Mad Bubbler

Mad Bubbler Glass Walker

Since this thread is directed towards a fictitious want list, I am crossing my fingers for the Ratilla & young Jaga 2-pack complete with backdrop and all accessories mentioned. After all as all thundercats fans know, without this historical battle none of the Thundercats story (as we know it) would exist.

I would also buy the single figure of old Jaga, and ghost Jaga along with a stand alone Ratar-o figure. Ratar-o and Ratilla have so many different features (body shape, skin colour, body armour, helmet, weapons, ect..) I don't think it would be smart for Super 7 to make one figure to cover both characters.

:tygra:

jabus likes this.
  9. Alex Jones

Alex Jones Junior Member

You could be right. I saw Jaga today and he doesn't have a young head so they could end up doing what you suggested further down the line.

Mad Bubbler likes this.
  10. jabus

jabus Barbarian

Have the young Jaga head come with Ratilla along with a usable treasure chest of Thundera and maybe do the sword of plunddar with a flame effect.

mjw41, shortfuse and Sebastiaan like this.
  11. Sebastiaan

Great idea!

jabus and mjw41 like this.
  12. jabus

jabus Barbarian

I like all the ideas you guys have shared about snarf accessories, especially the bucket hehe - maybe they can include the duffle bag from "The Last Day".
    [​IMG]
    I really hope we get a Time Capsule as well. and if they would do it like this?
    [​IMG]
    Or outside of the case? Maybe package it with Claudus? Thinking of his accessories he should come with his cane, Kano, and his 2nd head should be the "Young" head.[​IMG]

motogp_fanatic and Sebastiaan like this.
  13. jabus

jabus Barbarian

Another obscure/long shot - but hey these are "Ultimates" and we will probably never get a comprehensive line of ThunderCats figures ever again so why not go all out. Mattel released a head pack at one point for there MOTU classics that included heads to make the figures more 200x appearance. Since the unlikelihood of us actually getting a figure with light up eyes, maybe somewhere down the line we could get a head pack with the T-Cats heads with eyes painted/done up to look "Glowing" lol.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 2, 2020
  14. Sebastiaan

Yes please!!!!

15. motogp_fanatic

motogp_fanatic Berbill

Truth is, I prefer the Ultimates second head for the 'cats are GID eyes head instead of that open mouth growling head. Well maybe a similar release like MOTU Classics Heads of Eternia for the GID eyes heads in the future

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk