Adam Wingard ThunderCats Movie

Discussion in 'ThunderCats (1985)' started by thezaxfactor, Mar 30, 2021.

1. T-Cat

T-Cat Mutant

Good stuff! I can definitely see the Silverhawks and Tigersharks in the Thundercats universe! Especially in the sequels, I just don't want too many characters in the first Thundercats movie ala Spider Man 3 and the latest Ninja Turtles 2 movie!:panthro

2. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

I saw the Space Jam: A New Legacy trailer. It was pretty wild. Though primarily it's kind of a Looney Tunes flick, the fact that WB's throwing in their IP cameos screams cash grab.

T-Cat likes this.
  3. ExelArts

ExelArts Active Member

i wonder if michael jordan will make an appearance?

T-Cat likes this.
  4. T-Cat

T-Cat Mutant

5. balgus82

balgus82 Thunderian Legend

6. tone

tone Vortex Explorer

Who is Daniel Richtman? He sounds unreliable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. T-Cat

T-Cat Mutant

I'm thinking the actors are going to be motion captured in this movie ala Avatar!:panthro

8. Good_Dogwood

Good_Dogwood New Member

Sounds promising, though one of my main concerns as a fan is voice talent. When a studio sinks a lot of money into animation, they don't have an A-list face to slap on the PR train and usually feel the need to window dress it with big names who either end up playing some cartoonish version of themselves, or they're not a patch on actual, dedicated voice actors. I'm not saying "regular" can't do this stuff well...I just live in fear of a Thundercats movie starring Johnny Depp as Snarf.