AFA 80 Bengali on Ebay...Again

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Marketplace' started by MannysCollectibles, Oct 5, 2006.

1. MannysCollectibles

MannysCollectibles Legacy Team Member

Hey guys I just recently acquired a much wanted USA carded Bengali and now I must part ways of my other Bengali. Christmas is just around the corner and it would make the perfect gift for that collector...this time though the auction starts at just $.99 thats right 99 cents, No Reserve whatsoever...winning bid takes this beauty home. It is unpunched and the 2nd highest graded Bengali in existence. Since it is such a nice piece I wanted to give everyone the fair chance at it so I will be auctioning it off on Ebay. Auction number is: 300035324454

UPDATE: Here is the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...00035324454&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

2. Vintage

Vintage Glass Walker

Wow, it must be sad to let it go!

Is the one you got in better conditions than this one? Just curious! :bengali:

3. MannysCollectibles

I dont know if it is or not but from the pictures it looks to be in very good condition.I doubt it will be better but Im just glad it is ona USA card which is what I wanted for a long time. Grade really doesnt matter to me so much so long as the figure is in decent shape.It's a little saddening to let it go because its been one of the first figures i got and its been in my collection so long but its ok

4. Vintage

Vintage Glass Walker

Well, congratulations then for completing even more your collection! Make sure you post your new Bengali for us to see! :)

5. MannysCollectibles

Unfortunately fellows someone decided to completely ruin the auction. A zero feedback bidder bid at the last minute and failed to abide by my auction rules that stated that a zero feedback bidder is not allowed to bid unless i get contacted first. Item still available....grrrrr am I mad about this

6. Jaga

Jaga Moleman

Are you going to relist or do you have a price in mind? Let me know.

7. Vintage

Vintage Glass Walker

Why not use the 2nd chance for the bidder that was second higher?

8. MannysCollectibles