Any Episode You Wished The Bad Guys Would Have Won In?

Discussion in 'ThunderCats (1985)' started by mumm_ra_n_rana, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Wilycub

Wilycub Staff Writer and Artist TC.org Staff

Technically Mandora appeared in 8 episodes, but almost half of those were cameo roles, and her last couple of episodes were pretty bad. So I wouldn't blame Mark for only remembering her first two appearance. :) ;)

Mark M likes this.
  2. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I've only watched season 2-4 once and that was in 2008.

3. LiamABC

LiamABC Thunderian Legend

I saw them twice through back then, and once earlier this year - or was it later last year?

4. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Not sure, I recall you saying you were watching them. It might have been late last year.
    I know a dozen episodes I recall watching but even less of them were any good.

5. mumm_ra_n_rana

mumm_ra_n_rana Thunderian Legend

I guess I remember since I only recently watched the series for the first time and they kind of are still fresh in my brain.

6. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Maybe one day I will try and re-watch season 2-4.

7. LiamABC

It's not something I recommend! Season 2 is OK if you can stomach the Lunataks, season 3 is very iffy but has its moments (The Last Day is the best finale the show had), but season 4 is almost completely devoid of redeeming features (the one exception to this being Shadowmaster).

Mark M likes this.
  8. mumm_ra_n_rana

mumm_ra_n_rana Thunderian Legend

I still can't figure out why Mumm-Ra wanted to go back into the book after the traumatizing experience he had the FIRST time!

9. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

See I would recommend watching them all. Season 1 was definitely the best but I believe they all have something to be enjoyed!

thezaxfactor and mumm_ra_n_rana like this.
  10. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

The Last Day even though it's a later episode it is still one of my favourite episodes in the series.
    I doubt I will be re-watching them anytime soon as I have a lot of work and other projects on at present. But maybe the odd episode now and then. Getting past Mumm-Ra Lives and the Lunatacks episodes will be a real challenge LOL.

11. LiamABC

Even if you try the revised continuity order that's been suggested for season 2 . . . that reminds me, can people chip in on the s1 continuity thread again? It's not 100% finished.

Mark M likes this.
  12. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Can we make an altenative continuity where after Mumm-Ra lives nothing happened between then and the Lunatacks being banished LOL. ;)

13. The Bat

The Bat Active Member

I wanted Safari Joe to win sick of Lion-O saving the day. Would of been cool to see Lion-O in a cage, all weak.