Introducing: Anyone here from the TCRPG?

Discussion in 'Introductions & Off Topic' started by lepris, Sep 22, 2011.

1. lepris

lepris Junior Member

Hey everyone. Is There anyone here that participated in the old TCRPG setup a few years ago?

If so, it's Tyler aka Lepris or Tygra003. Just thought I see If there are any old fans out there!

2. Lady Ocelli

Lady Ocelli Shadowspy

No but if you're setting up a new one, I'm interested.

3. Knave_Iespyk

Knave_Iespyk Crabman

The name is familiar. I know I took part in two of the RPGs, though I think that one of them might have been the NTRPG. *scratches head* Anyway, welcome to the board.

4. lepris

lepris Junior Member

Thanks for the welcome!

I was part of it, some of it goes by TCRPG, TCRPG2, and TCRPG Renewal. It was a long game, lasting 4-5 years at least. Oh wells.

Thanks again!

5. Cheezey

Cheezey Laser Beast

I remember your username! I used to play Cheetara, Luna, and Hammerhand, among others, in the TCRPG about 10 years ago. I quit it back in 2001.

6. Cougara

Cougara Junior Member

I was involved in the original TCRPG when it first started all those years ago. I recall it being ran by TV Racer and Alluro at the time. I played my custom kitten character "Cougara" and his guardian "WileyClaw". I also controlled WileyKit for a long time, and made the "Dethena" character later on. I can't believe I've stumbled across this group again, and I'm thrilled! If you want to start another game, I'm definitely interested.

7. lepris

lepris Junior Member

Any still active?