Anyone interested in a 4'' Classic line?

Discussion in 'Mezco and Bandai Toys' started by Knightmare, Aug 27, 2011.

1. Knightmare

Knightmare Junior Member

I doubt it would ever happen, but if sales remain brisk for the classic 8'' I wonder if we may see them expand.

The 4'' figures have grown on me, and I would love to see them in that scale with that articulation.

2. Lilith

Lilith Active Member

I would love a four inch classic line with vehicles and playsets.

3. He-Fan

He-Fan Legacy Team Member

Chris here...

Yep, likewise, I would buy them in a heartbeat! :)

Take care... :)

4. Tygra

Tygra Thunderian Legend

I'd like to say no, but if they were to make them I'd probably buy them.

5. Jeff Cope

Jeff Cope New Member

Yes! A thousand times, Yes!!

6. Thunderandreams

Thunderandreams Active Member

Yes I would buy them.

7. michaelm

michaelm Active Member

^ well said. :liono

8. Kameinu

Kameinu Mutant

I'd be. But they're detail has to be much better than that of the 4" new series.

9. pixieking

pixieking Junior Member

I enjoy the playability of the new 4inchers. I think a classic's line WITHOUT MAGNETS would be awesome. :)

10. Valdin

Valdin Junior Member

Count me in, and ditto to this :liono

11. thunder77

thunder77 New Member

In between

It would better to do the 8 inch classics as it is.

They got better details on the bigger ones. I wish they would come up with panthro or cheetara next

12. Knightmare

Knightmare Junior Member

I think it is more realistic to get an original Thundertank and Lair for a 4'' classic line than the 8'' classics.

I know that an article states that they may expand the 8''
    line to include vehicles and bases, but realistically, a classics thundertank and Lair would have to be HUGE to accomadate those size figures.

We'll see what happens.

13. Dr_SLUMP

Dr_SLUMP Berserker

A bit unlikely to happen but I'd buy them all.

14. TheFallen

TheFallen Berbill

I would buy them. I got Grune Mumm-Ra and the Thundertank today so 4 inch versions of the classic figures would be perfect.

Unfortunately, the Thundercats Classics are well out of scale with MOTUC and just don't look good posed with them so I would more than welcome some 4 inch versions to go with the current 4 inch figures

15. Ideal

Ideal Glass Walker

honestly, after finally finding the 4in figures in stores, im not terribly impressed, and dont think that classic versions in 4in scale would be any better. Bandai just doesnt respect the American market and it shows with the quality of work they put out

maybe if Bandai Japan were to get hold of Thundercats, they would make some excellent figures

16. balgus82

balgus82 Thunderian Legend

I swear if I ever get the money, I'm gonna take a vacation to Japan one day just for the specific reason of raiding their toy stores. They have such awesome figures over there.

17. Ideal

Ideal Glass Walker

seriously, i've seen better toys in Japanese prize machines than some of the stuff on the shelves in Walmart over here

18. Kameinu

Kameinu Mutant

o_o I'd go flat broke and end up on the street if that happened. Lol.

19. eppster

eppster New Member

i think i would buy them both if that happens classic and new line

20. CodeofThundera

CodeofThundera Moderator

Only if they did good quality with them. I am not impressed with the quality of the classic 6" or 8" (not sure what they are) that they are coming out with right now. Their faces look funny and not like they did back in that show. I wouldn't want a 4" unless they did a better job. Likewise, I'm not impressed with the paint job on the 4" new series figures.