Are you buying toys?

Discussion in 'Mezco and Bandai Toys' started by Tygra, Aug 4, 2011.

?

Will you be buying anything from the toyline?

1. Yes.

67 vote(s)
    93.1%
  2. No.

5 vote(s)
    6.9%
  3. Undecided.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Tygra

Tygra Thunderian Legend

Just curious to see how many of us will be purchasing items from the new toyline. The shows survival may rest of the success of the toyline so I'll be buying a few things here and there as a show of support.

2. mcss aerocoupe

mcss aerocoupe Moderator

I'd like to get at least 1 of everything. But too many expenses with too little money to do that I bet...

3. ninja cat

ninja cat Staff Web Guru TC.org Staff

I am starting with the 6" and 8" classics first. then the 4"....maybe. Love the DX Sowrd of omens. just got that yesterday.:thumbsup:

4. Ideal

Ideal Glass Walker

there will be a few things i pick up for sure. the 8in classics are a definite, probably the new series 6in Lion-O for starters (with more later depending on how i feel about that first one). i gotta get Tygra in any of the various forms they make.

probably get a deluxe Sword of Omens for myself and 2x of the basic version and claw for my kids

still undecided about stuff like the Thundertank

5. MannysCollectibles

MannysCollectibles Legacy Team Member

I just experienced a collector's worst nightmare. Amazon.com sent me my Tygra in a bubble mailer. Needless to say I am very ****ed at the fact that now i have a crushed bubble and bent up cardboard. Luckily it was bought for my daughter so packaging doesnt matter much. Im still very upset:lionomad:

6. blackiecats

blackiecats Legacy Team Member

I'm definately collecting the 8" Classics line and getting the deluxe sword. I'll likely also collect the 4" line along with the Thundertank etc... (but the 4" line and vehicles, I will wait to buy in UK toy stores rather than get them online)

7. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

ThunDerianRoyalGuard Site Admin TC.org Staff

I'll try to get one of each and I'm gonna keep everything on card and boxed. I'm looking forward to the classics and I guess the cartoon stuff too, although it all doesn't have the same appeal to me as the vintage line...

8. Mexxecutioner

Mexxecutioner Junior Member

I hope the toys will make it to Germany, than I will buy all of them! Really like the new design. It's a shame that you cannot order the toys from outside the USA! And Ebay.com is to overpriced!

9. blackiecats

I think they will hit Europe around late September/early October, so it's probably worth waiting it out. We know the cartoon begins airing in the UK in September so the toys are sure to follow that.

10. Mexxecutioner

Thanks for the information! Did not know that there is already a release date for the UK.
    Then you are right and the toys will sooner or later hit the stocks in the Uk and hopefully in Germany, too.
    Do you know anything of a release date for the series in Germany?
    I've contacted Cartoon Network Germany but they didn't answer!

11. Booyah!

Booyah! Moleman

I want everything, but budget restraints forces me to do one line. I went with the 4" since we'll get more characters to choose from and I want to support the new show over the old one.

12. blackiecats

Not at the moment. However if I do get told anything you will be one of the first to hear ;)

13. MannysCollectibles

MannysCollectibles Legacy Team Member

If youre willing to drive to Stuttgart I could probably order extras and you can get them from me. Its likely that the ones that come to Germany will be in German language so if you dont mind ones with English on it I could easily get them. Im military and i can get them delivered to me

14. Fotane

Fotane Junior Member

I'll definitely be buying if/when(hopefully when) they hit stores here. Think I'll collect the 6 line and keep them unopened, but I'm pretty sure I won't be able to resist buying some of the vehicles from the 4 line and open them to try them out :thumbsup:

15. Mexxecutioner

Sounds good! That means you can order the toys for regular prices?

Would be no problem to drive to Stuttgart! Nevertheless, it would depend when the toys would arrive at your location.
    And I absolutely don't mind if the text on the figures is English! I even prefer it in English because the German text on figure packing is for most of the time a little bit ridiculous!
    Perhaps we could talk about the detail per PN? Thanks for your help!

16. RichardX1

RichardX1 Crabman

Well I'm sure as heck not going to steal them :p

17. Kameinu

Kameinu Mutant

Pretty much everything.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2011
  18. upinout

upinout Active Member

I won't be getting any of the role play stuff. I will be buying 1 of everything for the 4" and 6" lines. I'll be getting doubles of all the 8" classics, though.

19. Bladecollector

Bladecollector Moleman

I will at least get one of everything... maybe 2 of somethings to open and set up a display. My nephew will probably be getting the 4 inch toys to play with as well.

20. GK Punk

GK Punk Formerly Astrokreep

I'll buy at least the twins in each line they are released, and probably a few other figs here and there.