Discussion in 'Other Cartoons & Collectables' started by Movie-Brat, Mar 14, 2012.

1. DrkStrikex105

DrkStrikex105 Mutant

If I remember right when they first announced the show. They said they had 2 season's in the books already and if the show did will there might be more.

2. hammy0924

hammy0924 Ultimate No-Life

I don't know. I just think the writing suffered severely from the loss of Mr. Ehasz who helped write A:TLA, and I'd rather them take their precious time then rush-release something just to please the fangirls.

3. DrkStrikex105

DrkStrikex105 Mutant

I so agree with you on that!

4. hammy0924

Good, because people on YouTube are like...

"ZOMGWTFBBQ I WANT MORE KORRA SO BAD ERMAHGERD IT NEEDS TO COME OUT NOW I HOPE IT'S OUT NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!1!!!!!!one!!!!!2+3-4!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Or something like that.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2012
  5. The_everliving

The_everliving Junior Member

Am I the only one who hated the fact everyone except Katara is still living in the new series? I mean what the heck.

6. hammy0924

Zuko is, but you know, apparently saying he's alive and not giving him any screentime is dismiss-able.

7. The_everliving

Well ok Zuko and Katara. I mean for me thats so bs. I rather had Toph be still alive than Zuko, Toph was more amusing.

8. DrkStrikex105

DrkStrikex105 Mutant

I don't hate the fact Katara was the "only" still living. It's just we dont know what really happened to the other's from the group minus Aang.

9. hammy0924

Amen to that!

10. The_everliving

I'm hoping Amon isnt Zuko and he went all crazy

11. DrkStrikex105

DrkStrikex105 Mutant

Did you watch the season Final???:confused:

12. Movie-Brat

Movie-Brat Berserker

He's not. Not to sound rude but did you see the season finale?

13. hammy0924

I don't think so.
    Merged Post:
    So, according to a new interview, Bryan and Mike are writing the seasons so they all have a complete sense of closure at the end. People are saying that this is a good thing, but it really isn't. This means that they have to cram complete stories into 12 (give or take a few) episode seasons. They've already shown us how badly that can turn out (season 1).

With this, I can only expect two things. One: the story and plot will be extremely rushed once again. And two: the villain (which will not be the same as the first season) will not pose much of a threat, seeing that they have to be able to defeat him in just 14 episodes.

In other words, they're digging their own grave with this series.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2012