Bandai still supporting thundercats toys!!

Discussion in 'Mezco and Bandai Toys' started by Michael, Jun 13, 2012.

1. Michael

Michael Mutant

http://www.bizjournals.com/sanfranci.../06/12/NY23038

"Additionally, ThunderCats, based on the iconic 1980's original, continues to be supported by global toy partner Bandai America Incorporated and numerous licensees as multiple generations of loyal fans enjoy the action-packed toy line and collectors' appeal of the various product lines, including Rubie's inspired collection of costumes, among others."

I hope Balgus doesn't mind me plagiarising his post (it was him who put the link up, not me, just to give full credit), and it has been put up in other forums too, I just wanted to make that clear.

But I wanted to start this in a new thread because I am tired of the negativity without any actual fact behind it, especially when all official sources are being positive.

So here's to more good news in the future!
    Merged Post:
    And just to add, I can't wait to get my hands on the wave 2 figures when they are FINALLY released in the Autumn here in England (still at least 3 or 4 months away! grr!) And here's hoping they are preparing an epic wave 3 for after that! They certainly have a lot of options; Jaga, Pumyra, a poseable Slithe, Addicus, Kaynar, Vultaire, Berbils, need I go on?

Patience is all that is needed. Wish I had some! :D

Last edited: Jun 13, 2012
  2. Rizefall

Rizefall Swedish Meatball

I still dont think this is the answer we are looking for. For all we know they just say this cause they support it until the show is canned. This does not mean in any way that the show is saved.

Also making a separate thread for this seemed unnecessary. I would say, keep all of this in the same thread. People were already discussing this in the old one so let's just keep all the good/bad news in one thread? Seems more simple.

3. Michael

Michael Mutant

No but the release, along with other statements, are certainly pointing AWAY from bad news, which some people automatically gravitate towards. And like I said, I wanted to try and create a POSITIVE thread because quite frankly the pointless and often baseless negativity is becoming damn tiresome.

4. Rizefall

I understand, but i would rather have both of this in the same thread, gonna ask the admins and see what they can do.

5. Michael

Michael Mutant

And I'd rather there was a positive thread Rizefall, not the one with a negative tag line, which is why I created it. But there's no need now anyway because we have GREAT NEWS!!!!!!

6. Rizefall

You still discuss the same thing, like what happen with the put together relationship thread these two could be put together and be given a new name. I just dont see why we should have two threads which concern the same thing, that you can't deny.

7. hammy0924

hammy0924 Ultimate No-Life

We could just combine and call it "Status of the 2011 Toy Line"

8. Rizefall

Indeed, that would be great. Someone talk to the admins.

9. T-Cat

T-Cat Mutant

Good day sir! I don't wanna be rude but I'm going to get straight to the point on this one...it's easy, don't read these forums from this site or any other site if you are gonna get bent out of shape about it! It's best if you just deal with what people have to say (good or bad) and go from there...don't make a big issue over things you cannot control! We are all fans of this franchise regardless of what one may say. Take Care =)

10. Michael

Michael Mutant

Noones getting bent out of any shape. I just thought some positivity was needed to counteract the negativity. Noone can like so much negativity surely? Honestly you try and be positive ...

11. ZeroZhane

ZeroZhane Junior Member

I agree, one of the key reasons I decided to start posting was the fact I wanted more positive post / support going on. I :thumbsup: you on this valiant effort!

12. Rizefall

It has nothing to do about that mate :p

Already contacted some admins and hopefully we can get these threads merged.

Also the problem is not that you want it to get more posetive, it's that these threads are about the exact same thing, other then that this is regarding to you the "good thread" and the other "the bad thread". THat's not the case, they both discuss the same thing and should be merged.

13. blackiecats

blackiecats Legacy Team Member

On an open discussion forum your never gonna have an open discussion thats all positive or all negative... I think if you want to keep things ALL positive its best to keep it to the thread that is focused on keeping the show alive that LeoConvoy started in the cartoon forum.

14. Lordore

Lordore Moderator

Agreed.

I don't participate in the 'Thundercats/Bandai toys cancelled'' discussions because honestly we have covered every side and possible scenarios concerning the Thundercats future. Also, i wouldn't like to cause anxiety and disapointment or just beat a dead horse. At this point the only thing we can do is wait and see.

On a side note-some recent 'reliable' sources, which claim to have official word for what is finally going to happen,aren't so trustworthy to me.

BTW. ZeroZhane your signature is amazing

15. ZeroZhane

ZeroZhane Junior Member

Thanks, I think if i touch it any more it will ruin it, just finished it tonight ^_^

Last edited: Jun 14, 2012
  16. hammy0924

hammy0924 Ultimate No-Life

I don't trust a lot of speculations.

17. Michael

Michael Mutant

On the Bandai UK site, Bandai's most popular toys this week has Panthro at 2, Grune and Cheetara at 5 and 6, and the rest are Ben 10 and Power Rangers, and they keep churning those franchise's toys out, so if that's not promising I don't know what is!!!!!!!!