Bandai Thundercats - The Lost Wave

Discussion in 'Mezco and Bandai Toys' started by ninja cat, May 27, 2016.

1. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

That Panthro looks better than the Mattel figure.

Daremonger likes this.
  2. mumm_ra_n_rana

mumm_ra_n_rana Thunderian Legend

...WHAT?!
    I'm sorry but that is just the worst idea ever.

Mark M likes this.
  3. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I wasn't a fan of that idea at all.

4. mumm_ra_n_rana

Imagine if MUMM-RA AND PUMYRA had a kid? ewww ewww ewwww
    I cna think of a much better use for Bengali. Like he could be a somewhat hermit like blacksmith that panthro met during his travels or something. Like in an episode Lion-O does something foolish and the sword of omens is broken and Panthro is like "there';s only one person I know with the skills to repair it". and he then takes them to Bengali. Bengali gets mad the sword is broken but agrees to repair it anyway but gives Lion-O a major lecture about it and says something like "a sword is only as strong as it's master" which gets Lion-O to thinking about.. I have no idea. Tygra could also become friends with him as he's found another tiger and they start referring to each other as "brother". Maybe Bengali can teach Tygra some tiger related fighting moves as well.

balgus82 and Mark M like this.
  5. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Or maybe Bengali is the son/apprentice of a great blacksmith. Either would be more interesting than him being Tygra and Cheetara's child and the whole time jump of x years.
    That would be verging on Star Wars territory of missing out the more interesting points of the story. Like the whole Clone Wars story in the movies. The events that were covered in the books and TV shows and left out of the films would have made far more interesting movies. Pretty much just like the events that took [place between Return of the Jedi and The Force Awakens.

6. mumm_ra_n_rana

That was also thew problem with Young Justice. The second season took place five years after the first season which only served to leave a lot of questions. If they did a time skip everyone would be OLD by the time bengali comes along.

7. balgus82

balgus82 Thunderian Legend

Well Panthro maybe, but the rest would probably be close to their ages in the original show.

Though to be completely honest, we don't actually know the average lifespan of Thunderians. Isn't Jaga supposed to be a few hundred years old?

Mark M likes this.
  8. mumm_ra_n_rana

good point but it will still leave you wondering what everyone was doing during all of that time.

9. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I agree.
    Depends what age hey were planning on making Begali.
    Young Justice was a god show. It' a pity they didn't get a third season mostly because Mattel utterly screwed up the toyline by making far worse toys than the Bandai Thundercats.

10. mumm_ra_n_rana

I just had a disturbing thought. What if mumm-ra and pumyra DO have a kid and they name her LEAH?
    [​IMG]
    and because her dad is a insanely creepy wizard she has the power to turn into the mirror wrathe and owns a freaky looking doll which serves to amplify this power.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2016
  11. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I have seen this, but don't really recall what happened in it.

12. mumm_ra_n_rana

Leah was a little girl thunderian who landed on new thundera all by herself because her parents had put her in an escape pod on their ship. Mumm-Ra finds her and gives her a doll possessed by the mirror wrath and tells her that if she doens't tell anyone she saw him the doll can help her find her parents. well then the thundercats find her after mumm ra disappears and they take her to new cats lair where the mirror wrath comes out of the doll and goes into mirrors and causes trouble. Leah eventually tells them about the doll and they beat it by destroying all the reflective surfaces.

That aside, if those people can turn someone as kindhearted and sweet as Pumyra into a bad guy they cna do the same for others and that includes leah. Why did I chose Leah? Because she is the only thunderian I know of who Mumm-Ra interacted with that he even tried to come off as a nice person to even if he did have a hidden agenda.

13. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

What about Cheetara when he was disguised as Pum-Ra.

14. mumm_ra_n_rana

you got me there buyt cheetara is already an established character in the show so the reboot mumm-ra cannot father her with pumyra. LOL

15. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I know what you mean LOL.

16. mumm_ra_n_rana

Great now I got more stupid fanfiction ideas. I need to stop before I write the entire second season. LOL

17. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

You should, it would be interesting reading. ;)

18. mumm_ra_n_rana

If I did I'd totally add the warrior maidens and they'd be humans like they always were. I'd figure out a way to rework the lunataks too. Maybe make them a threat for both mumm-ra and the thundercats.
    Luna's belt would be a thing she wears into battle which makes her super powerful and dangerous.

Mark M likes this.
  19. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Will the war bear battle berbils be included? ;)

20. mumm_ra_n_rana

What?! Most certainly NOT!
    But the lunataks would be descendants from whatever beings survived the destruction of plun-darr's galaxy. So their motivation is destroying the creatures that destroyed their home. Namely the cats and mumm-ra.

Mark M and balgus82 like this.