Bandai Thundercats - The Lost Wave

Discussion in 'Mezco and Bandai Toys' started by ninja cat, May 27, 2016.

1. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I prefer your customs weapon but I have to give the figure sculpt to Bandai this time. I really like Panthro's expression. Also I think they look better without the ab joint. I always found that an unnecessary joint.

2. Booshman

Booshman Thunderian Legend

Fair enough, personally I think his expression is a bit derpy looking.

3. mumm_ra_n_rana

mumm_ra_n_rana Thunderian Legend

That mumm-ra figure I WANT IT! GIMME!

4. jabus

jabus Barbarian

Hop on over to ebay.

5. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

I really dig these classics for Tygra and Panthro! I don't really have a huge preference on the 6" vs 8" but sticking to one or the other would have been nice.

Booshman, you are giving Bandai some serious competition there!

6. mumm_ra_n_rana

I would if I had money to spare. :( I guess all I cna do is wish upon a star and hope I get him someday.

Mark M likes this.
  7. Booshman

Booshman Thunderian Legend

He's on there for $25 with free shipping. Shame you didn't grab one when they were on clearance, a friend grabbed mine for me for $7.

8. Sebastiaan

Sebastiaan Moderator TC.org Staff

I would have loved to have this line continued as the 8" figures. Pity there aren't photos of the 8" Cheetara. Here's hoping we get the complete lineup from Mattel so that we won't have to mix and match or ask Booshman for customs on the existing figures and make him filthy rich! I know I'd want my lineup complete... :D

Mark M likes this.
  9. mumm_ra_n_rana

It's a shame but all my money is going toward getting my cat spayed. If I can get that done for less I could try to buy him. I looked on amazon to see if I could get a good price but surprise surprise Mumm-Ra was the ONLY one sold out!

10. balgus82

balgus82 Thunderian Legend

Wasn't the last update supposed to hit yesterday? what the heck.

11. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Ya, I have been checking also but havent seen anything.

12. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Can't wait to see what they reveal.

13. mumm_ra_n_rana

Well this should be interesting.

14. Sebastiaan

Sebastiaan Moderator TC.org Staff

Still no feedback on the missing day 5. Even commenting on their older posts doesn't help. Is AFI acting like Matty now?

15. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I am a very punctual person so this...and Mattel's behaviour really annoys me.

16. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

I sent him a message to see if he is still planning on posting the last one. I'll let you know if I hear back from him.

Sebastiaan likes this.
  17. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Daniel said he is finishing up part 5 now and should have it up later today. I can't wait to hear the last bit of details!

Sebastiaan, balgus82 and Mark M like this.
  18. jabus

jabus Barbarian

It's up. Now we know where that one member's translucent Tygra and Lion-O figures came from.

19. Cap'n Cracka

Cap'n Cracka Mutant

Addicus looks amazing. Would have absolutely loved to have that figure.

20. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

OMG...

Addicus looks epic, especially if he was more in scale being larger. His vehicle looks pretty cool too.

Congrats Booshman!! You have two more gems in the translucent Lion-O and Tygra! My jealousy grows haha. The racers appear to be the same though if I am not mistaken (apart from color).

I absolutely want that translucent purple Panthro! The battle damaged tank looks cool and it appears they took into affect the fact that the first one constantly fell apart as this one seems more solid with less details to come apart. It's cool that it connects to the Sabre Tank but a bit of a slight to those who already purchased the first tank, unless it fits that as well and it just wasn't mentioned.

The RC Thundertank would have been a nice addition to the lineup especially if a figure could ride in it!

Mark M likes this.