Bandai Tower of Omens at Walmart

Discussion in 'Mezco and Bandai Toys' started by TekN8, Jan 7, 2016.

1. TekN8

TekN8 New Member

I found the Tower Of Omens from Bandai at a Walmart store in central Wisconsin yesterday. There were three of them, priced at either $37.89 or $37.99. These were definitely just put out on the shelf, as I hadn't seen them at any point recently. They definitely could have been in backstock for quite a while, overlooked, and just recently discovered. Whatever the reason is that they suddenly appeared, I wanted to mention it to anyone and everyone. Has anyone else found anything similar?

(Now if they could just miraculously find a box of the wave 2 figures, with the 6" Tygra I was never able to find on store shelves, I'd be happy!)

2. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

About a year ago here in the UK the Tower of omens was on sale in a lot of places for £9.99.

3. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Wow that's amazing! I really truly miss having Thundercats toys in stores. It was somewhat like being a kid again. I am surprised that they priced it at approximately the MSRP as they were pretty much all clearanced out. Do you know if it was the first wave tower or the revision? I would be very interested in that!