Bengali face colors

Discussion in 'Modern Collectables' started by Rob Potts, Dec 17, 2009.

1. Rob Potts

Rob Potts New Member

Hey, Guys.
    I've been researching Bengali and I'm finding in the animation series, he sometimes has a white nose and other times he has the blue color on his nose. I think I like the white nose better myself. What do you think?
    Thanks,
    Rob

2. Lord LionO

Lord LionO Mutant

Hey Rob! First off, great job with the Thundecats line so far and thank you SO much for helping revise Cheetara's face! As far as Bengalis nose is concerned, White all the way! From most of the pics and episodes I've seen, it seems white is the winner, thanks again and keep it up!

Just a quick question, as a possibility. Would Hard Hero consider making a Thundercats Logo/Title plaque stand towards the end of the statue line? Maybe as a bonus for those who buy all the statues or AP statues? Just thought it would be a cool idea :)

Last edited: Dec 21, 2009
  3. Copperkid

Copperkid Vortex Explorer

i like the white nose. so is he next? can u tell us if he's going to have a big hammer like in the toy line or a smaller version like the cartoon?

4. Lord LionO

Lord LionO Mutant

Wow, this thread is just jumpin... :) As far as Bengalis hammer, I hope they make it closer to the cartoon size as opposed to the toys. The toys was just too dopey looking lol!