'Better Luck Next Time'

Discussion in 'Fan Art & Customs' started by Mitts, Oct 14, 2006.

1. Mitts

Mitts Active Member

[​IMG]

Another quickie comic Fuzzy dreamed up and I fleshed out the other night. XD

Seems Cheetara actually is picky with the company she keeps. Poor, poor Lion-O gets no loving from the spotted queen. ::snickers::

Drawn/inked on sketch paper.

Thundercats @ whoever owns the copywright.

Fanart @ Fuzzy and Mittens - 2006. Please, do not redistribute.

2. MannysCollectibles

MannysCollectibles Legacy Team Member

I always get a good kick out these small comic strips. Definitelely gives me a good laugh every time.Poor Lion O, so long as Panthro gets loving its cool :)

3. tcatartist

tcatartist Crabman

LMAO! :cheetaraveryhappy:

4. saltygirl

saltygirl Crabman

awww no love for lion-o? damn, that's harsh.

5. Mitts

Mitts Active Member

Love for Lion-O, sure - sometime down the line.

Though with Cheetara - not likely.

I'm one of the few who couldn't see them as a pairing in the making (due to how despite his growth in the physical frame and his title as leader of the Thundercats, Lion-O is still techincally 12 years old - and Cheetara - who was much older to begin with - hooking up with him in a romantic sense would be...ew...to me).

6. He-Fan

He-Fan Legacy Team Member

Chris here...

You make a good point there, and actually I can see what you mean reflected in your drawing of Lion-O - as befits the character, to me you've made him look younger than Panthro and Tygra, which is a great touch! I love little details like that, they add so much to the effect of these pieces of artwork! :)

I have to say I could still forsee a scenario where Lion-O and Cheetara hooked up, once Lion-O had fully matured mentally as well as physically, but I agree that we'd be talking about end of the series continuity rather than beginning of the series, LOL! :)

Take care... :)

7. saltygirl

saltygirl Crabman

ewww i understand & agree on the pairing thing. but he's so left out! :( couldn't she @ least give him hand shake?

8. Tygra-wan

Tygra-wan Glass Walker

yeah, I agree with saltygirl. You do definitely have a point. But don't leave Lion-o out!

9. Mitts

Mitts Active Member

Such is the fate of he who I dislike the most. XD He isnt even worthy of a handshake from the spotted queen. ;)

Just as I do with Wilykat, I get a kick out of tormenting Lion-O (only difference is, I adore the Thunderkitten. Lion-O - not so much).

10. jesus-is-my-homie

jesus-is-my-homie Junior Member

Gasp! It tears my heart to see this pic! (LOL)
    -see my signature and you'll know what i mean- ;P