Big Bad Toy Store has several of the Bandai Thundercats toys up for pre-order!

Discussion in 'Mezco and Bandai Toys' started by Lilith, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Lilith

Lilith Active Member

Big Bad Toy Store has several of the Bandai Thundercats toys up for pre-order. Including classic Lion-O and Tygra. Sounds like the classic line is going to be more than Lion-O and Mumm-Ra after all. Can't wait!

They also have listings for 4 inch figures from the new toon including Grune.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=BANA10061&mode=retail

1x Lion-O
    1x Grune
    1x Tygra
    1x Mumm-Ra

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=BANA10060&mode=retail

1x Lion-O
    1x Tygra
    1x Panthro
    1x Cheetara
    1x Wily-Kit
    1x Wily-Kat
    1x Mumm-Ra (Mummy)

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=BANA10064&mode=retail

1x Bike with Tygra and LED Accessory
    1x Bike with Lion-O and Drill Accessory
    1x Lizard Cannon with Slithe and Missle-Launching Feature

Last edited: Jan 31, 2011
  2. Snake-Eyes

Snake-Eyes Junior Member

Nice! Looks like I'm gonna have to make some space on my shelves for these new toys.

3. mcss aerocoupe

mcss aerocoupe Moderator

SWEET!!! :liono

No pics listed, so nothing to link or paste here. Also, I moved the Classics listing to the end so it does not get mixed up with the new line...

For full listing: http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/menu.aspx?menu=2569
    · Thunder, Thunder, ThunderCats Hooooo! 4” figures are based on the ALL NEW ThunderCats animated adventures as seen on Cartoon Network. Crafted with great detail and quality, collectors and kids can play or display their favorite ThunderCats Heroes and Villains in their own environment and recreate scenes from the TV show.

Thundercats 2011 4" Deluxe Figure Series 01 - Set of 4 $54.99
    · Each of these 4” Deluxe Figures utilizes the embedded magnet to unlock unique actions!

· Each figure comes with a base and/or accessory. This set is to include the following figures:

1x Lion-O
    1x Grune
    1x Tygra
    1x Mumm-Ra

NOTE - This information is direct from Bandai. Assortments may change before release.

Thundercats 2011 4" Figure Series 01 - Set of 7 $64.99
    · Each of the 4” figures comes with a weapon and/or accessory that is unique to each character

· All 4” figures include an embedded magnet in the figure for interaction with multiple SKUs across the line, activating unique features.

This set is to include the following figures:

1x Lion-O
    1x Tygra
    1x Panthro
    1x Cheetara
    1x Wily-Kit
    1x Wily-Kat
    1x Mumm-Ra (Mummy)

NOTE - This information is direct from Bandai. Assortments may change before release.

Thundercats 2011 6" Collector Figure Series 01 - Set of 3 $47.99
    · Based on the ALL NEW 2011 ThunderCats animated show!

· Each of these 6” figures includes 18 points of articulation and comes with each characters iconic weapons

This set is to include the following figures:

1x Lion-O
    1x Panthro
    1x Mumm-Ra

Thundercats 2011 Basic Vehicle with Figure Series 01 - Set of 3 $47.99
    · Roll into battle with these ALL NEW ThunderCats vehicles. Each of these vehicles comes with a semi-articulated figure (with embedded magnet). The Bikes can combine with the Deluxe ThunderTank for added play.

· Unique Actions and features activate with magnet

Basic 4” figures can also ride and play with basic vehicle

This set is to include the following:

1x Bike with Tygra and LED Accessory
    1x Bike with Lion-O and Drill Accessory
    1x Lizard Cannon with Slithe and Missle-Launching Feature

Thundercats 2011 ThunderTank Deluxe Vehicle $31.99
    · Roll into battle with the ALL NEW 2011 ThunderCats ThunderTank!

· The ThunderTank comes with a 4” scaled Snarf figure, designed to activate the magnetic “ThunderCats Hooo!” sound efx.

· Launch the Bikes with a simple push of a button

· All 4” figures can ride and play with the ThunderTank.

Thundercats 2011 Tower of Omens Deluxe Playset $41.99
    · Recreate iconic moments as seen in the all NEW ThunderCats animated cartoon with the Tower of Omens playset. Set comes with an exclusive 4” figure.

· All 4” Basic figures can play and interact with the Tower of Omens, unlocking amazing features.

Thundercats 2011 8" Classic Collectior Figure Series 01 - Set of Lion-O & Tygra $33.99
    · Based on the classic 1980’s animated ThunderCats cartoon!

Each of these 8” figures includes 18 points of articulation and comes with each characters iconic weapons This set is to include the following figures:

1x Lion-O - with long Sword of Omens, short Sword of Omens, ThunderClaw
    1x Tygra

4. Lilith

Lilith Active Member

Snarf activates the sound feature in the Thundertank. That is so cool!

5. Endorx

Endorx Rampager

Oh man.. Best get saving otherwise ill be skint for weeks.. Lol..

I wonder if each set is a different liono etc?

6. mcss aerocoupe

mcss aerocoupe Moderator

There is a 4" Figure Series, a 4" Deluxe Figure Series, and the 4" Lion-O that comes with the bike is "semi-articulated". So that is 3 versions at least, just in the 4" line(s).

I have ten ThunDerian dollars that says Grune has a heart attack due to the sight of the Deluxe Grune implying that his favorite character has now been unofficially confirmed to be in the new series.:cool:

7. siamese goat

siamese goat Junior Member

I gotta figure what to order tonight!
    Definitely getting the classics and basic wave 1. This is awesome even if it is preorder!

8. elkkthunder

elkkthunder Junior Member

ordered them all in my pile of loot, I figure I can always cancel

9. Mark / Grizzlor

Mark / Grizzlor Site Director TC.org Staff

18 points of articulation!?!
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Wow, lots of information on their page!

Lion-O and Tygra are the first two classic figures, eh?

It also says ship date is August 2011!!! I'm gonna have an awesome birthday!

Holy Jaga!!

10. Sword-of-Omens

Sword-of-Omens Junior Member

Well, this settles the debate in the cartoon forum of whether or not Grune will be in the series. The question is, will he be Claudis's archnemesis or still Jaga's...

11. mcss aerocoupe

mcss aerocoupe Moderator

Or option #3, Grune hasn't turned evil yet... I find it odd that there are 6 good guys plus Snarf, Grune, Mumm-Ra, and a semi-articulated Slithe. Why only 2-3 bad guys?

And I wonder who the exclusive figure will be with the Tower? I'm guessing Claudus or Jaga.

12. Dr_SLUMP

Dr_SLUMP Berserker

Enough time to save some dough! xD

13. Lilith

Lilith Active Member

It seemed like there had been rumors of new Thundercats toys every Toy Fair since the classic cartoon re-aired on Cartoon Network's old Toonami block. It's almost hard to believe it's finally actually happening.

14. Mark / Grizzlor

Mark / Grizzlor Site Director TC.org Staff

That's exactly what I was thinking! :thumbsup:

2011: The Year of the ThunderCats!

Us fans deserve it! It has been a loong time coming! :thumbsup:

15. Mike Bock

Mike Bock Active Member

Wow I am really excited. NYTF is going to be full of surprises.
    I can't wait to see the classics 8" Lion-O and Tygra.

Another thing I'm dying to see is Mumm-Ra's new design. I wonder how he looks now.

16. Croaker

Croaker Junior Member

I came to post about the case assortments and breakdowns - but they're already here.

From these prices it looks as if the MSRP will be, or be close to, in US dollars:

$7.99 4"
    $12.99 4" Deluxe
    $15.99 4" Vehicle
    $29.99 4" Thundertank
    $39.99 4" Tower of Omens

$15.99 6"

$16.99 8" Collectors series

Though I would guess that they may be a few dollars cheaper than this in stores.

17. lostdwarf

lostdwarf Vortex Explorer

Well there goes my $700, just ordered 2 of everything they had. I can't wait till august!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thank you for ordering from BigBadToyStore.com!

We have emailed you an order summary.
    You may check the status of your order at any time by logging in to your BBTS Account.

Preordered products - will ship later Product # Description Sub Standard Collector Subtotal BANA10060 Thundercats 2011 4" Figure Series 01 - Set of 7 2 $129.98 BANA10061 Thundercats 2011 4" Deluxe Figure Series 01 - Set of 4 2 $109.98 BANA10062 Thundercats 2011 8" Classic Collectior Figure Series 01 - Set of Lion-O & Tygra 2 $67.98 BANA10063 Thundercats 2011 6" Collector Figure Series 01 - Set of 3 2 $95.98 BANA10064 Thundercats 2011 Basic Vehicle with Figure Series 01 - Set of 3 2 $95.98 BANA10065 Thundercats 2011 ThunderTank Deluxe Vehicle 2 $63.98 BANA10066 Thundercats 2011 Tower of Omens Deluxe Playset 2 $83.98 MEZ10630 Mega Scale Thundercats - 14" Lion-O 2 $69.98 Total $717.84

18. Lilith

Lilith Active Member

I'm not going to pre-order anything. Part of the fun for me is going to be seeing Thundercats toys on store shelves again.

19. PaulNomad

PaulNomad Junior Member

Hells yes...cept for Cheetara, kit and kat who will be short packed and therefore, scalped.

20. Lordore

Lordore Moderator

I was thinking quite the same but the demand might be so huge, they might not make it on the shelves...I am starting to get afraid

Man, i was away just for 5 hours and look at this surge of products