Bionic Six

Discussion in 'Other Cartoons & Collectables' started by TCatsfan, Feb 28, 2016.

1. Lord LionO

Lord LionO Mutant

I love The Bionic SIX! I remember as a kid wanting the robot gorilla F.L.U.F.F.I. I guess my parents had heard enough from me wanting it and one evening as I was napping, they had carefully placed it in my arms so when I woke up I was very pleasently surprised to say the least! That was one heavy toy though, must of been about a solid pound if not more lol! It is a shame they dont release a complete DVD collection set. It was 80's cheesy but I watched it a lot and absolutely LOVE the music! My favorite episode is "Bandroids" and the one with the Dinosaur portal. My parents taped these for me so I watched them religiously. As an adult, I made a dvd copy of some of my vhs tapes and I cherish them very much, even though they were choppy, incomplete and sometimes bad quality Good times though

Sebastiaan and Mark M like this.
  2. Lord LionO

Lord LionO Mutant

Oh, and I have most of the figures moc and the Mules van mib

Mark M likes this.
  3. Sebastiaan

Sebastiaan Moderator TC.org Staff

I LOVE THEM TOO!!!

4. Sebastiaan

Sebastiaan Moderator TC.org Staff

Remember as a kid I got some of them for Xmas. Loved the die-cast figures. And I also wanted Fluffi but never got him. Sadly - my collection was incomplete. Finally saw the first episode the other day on YouTube. WOW - I don't remember anything of it but remember their personalities, the intro and the whole vibe. And of course - Scarrab was one great villain. Loved Madam-O!! Perhaps a great reference to Lion-O??? LOL.

5. Gerrit

Gerrit Berserker

This guy have the complete season on You Tube!

Mark M likes this.
  6. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I must watch a couple episodes.

7. Gerrit

Gerrit Berserker

You should it's very cool, I feel like watching them all again aswell, some of these I haven't seen in almost 30 years ... hehe

Mark M likes this.
  8. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I've seen Bionic Six as such so it will be interesting to see it properly.

9. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I seen the first episode and it was interesting. I might give another couple episodes a try some time if you could recommend some episodes.

10. Gerrit

Gerrit Berserker

Mark I would love to recommend some, but to be honest I haven't re watched all of them since childhood, so I can't recommend specific ones. They do tend to follow a story line so watching them in order I think is the best way to go. Sorry, maybe someone else can help out Mark on this one!

Mark M likes this.
  11. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

No problem I am in no rush. Besides my work I have a lot of other stuff to watch.

12. TCatsfan

TCatsfan Glass Walker

You are lucky to have the Mule van MIB. I am keeping a watchful eye on ebay but the prices they want when it shows up is a bit too much for my pocket.

13. TCatsfan

TCatsfan Glass Walker

There were some up and won episodes but like Gerrit said it is best to watch it all. I can maybe suggest watching episode 10 Bionics On! The First Adventure. I wished they made it episode 1 because it explains how the B6 came to be. These are some episodes that I enjoyed:

S1E22: House Rules
    S2E01: Holidaze
    S2E04: The Hive

There are more episodes I enjoyed but if you don't want to check the whole series you can give those three a look. There are still plenty of good episodes.

Mark M likes this.
  14. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I will give them a watch when I get chance.

15. Lord LionO

Lord LionO Mutant

My favorite episode is "The Baindroids" An incomplete portion of the episode survived all the re-recording my parents did of cartoons on one vhs tape. It's a mishmosh of incomplete cartoons and commercials and as terrible as that sounds, I can watch it for all eternity lol. I managed to successfully transfer the vhs onto a dvd and I have it on all the time in my "happy place" toy room. Everytime this episodes starts I stop whatever Im doing and just watch. As a kid I loved the bandroid designs, even Ba-Ba-Ba-Ba-Bob. The song is tacky and cheesy but so damn catchy! I still find myself humming it every now and then.

Bandroids-bandroids, we know what to do.
    We are the bandroids, we'll play ourselves for you!
    :)

16. Lord LionO

Lord LionO Mutant

Thanks, It has some nice artwork and displays beautifully. Keep on looking, Im sure you will eventually find one, good luck.