Blackiecats Thundercats Collection!

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Collector's Showcase' started by blackiecats, Oct 12, 2010.

1. blackiecats

blackiecats Legacy Team Member

2. matt

matt Thunderian Legend

Blackiecats very nice carded collection I love the variations you have. I have wanted to see your collection for years. Well done Id love to get my hands on one of your jaga or bengali rainbow figs

3. blackiecats

Cheers Matt! How you doing these days?

My Rainbow Toys Bengali is my baby so will not be selling that one. I do have the German Bengali for sale on Ebay right now though.

When I have time will add my other items such as the Tongue-a-Sauras, Sword of Omens, Astral Moat Monster, Vehicles and Playsets boxed/MIB to that photobucket gallery!

I'd also photograph my loose stuff, but I have no room to display it and it's mostly all over this sites toy guide anyway! :D

4. Lordore

Lordore Moderator

Blackie, it's redundant to tell you how AwEsOmE you MOC Thundercats collections is!:thumbsup:

Especially, i love your all your Tygras variation! I think you miss only the 8-back version:D, also may i suggest you have a penchant for the team's architect!! It reminds me of my mania for collecting Lion-Os;), cool

Hey, have you thought of buying some protective cases for your precious jewels? It's well worth it:roll:

Do you by any chance own the rare Rainbow 8-back Lion-o??

Great finds man:)

5. blackiecats

Cheers Lordore. Unfortunately I don't own any 8-backs at all...I guess they never really kick started the nostalgia bug as I don't think I ever saw the 8-backs at retail in the 80's. I'm more fond of the later releases as those are the ones I saw on store shelves and bought with my pocket money!

As for Tygra, he is a favourite character, but I also never owned Tygra as a kid (my brother had him though) and when I wanted him, we never saw him on store shelves again :( Infact when I'd saved up enough for a new figure I wanted Tygra, but had to settle for Jackalman (as he was the only figure in the store I hadn't already got) So maybe subconciously I'm making up for that? :D But like you mentioned it's cool to have all the variants!

Yes, I'd like to get some protective cases for all my favourite pieces... I see you can now get the AFA style cases on Ebay, so I'll likely get some soon. I have been eyeing them up ;)