Booshman's custom action figures.

Discussion in 'Fan Art & Customs' started by Booshman, Jun 26, 2014.

1. Sebastiaan

Sebastiaan Plun-Darr Legend

They look really great! Just shows you want we could have had if Bandai continued in that scale.

2. Sir Greek

Sir Greek Junior Member

Do you still do customs?

3. Booshman

Booshman Thunderian Legend

When I have time. I still need to do a Lynxo to complete the main team.

4. Sir Greek

Sir Greek Junior Member

Are there photos of the completed ones other than the ones you've posted here? I love looking at customs because I have no talent whatsoever and am completely jealous.

5. Booshman

Everything Thundercats related is here.

I've done some other stuff, here's a few pics.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

shortfuse and Daremonger like this.
  6. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

What awesome figures. An action figure company should definitely hire you. :)

7. Sir Greek

Sir Greek Junior Member

Wowzers the Reeve Superman!!! Thanks for giving him love.

Do you ever sell any customs or are they for personal?

8. Booshman

Cheers, I just resculpted the hair a bit on that one, the main but was finding clothes to fit on the Reeve body.

I've had enquiries for full customs before, but it's usually cost prohibitive. The amount of hours work and supplies that go into one, to be paid a decent rate usually puts people off. Also people enquire about redoing a figure they've seen me do. With the time involved, doing the same figure again just isn't appealing.

I do actually have a figure for sale now. My Affleck Batman is on eBay. I just don't have the space to keep him. Especially since I have the 1/4 scale movie turtles coming.

9. Sir Greek

Sir Greek Junior Member

Yeah redoing the same figures is probably boring. Send me a link I'll peep the eBay stuff.

10. Booshman

I finally finished off my Mezco Lion-O. I molded and cast the head and resculpted the hair, I also recast the claw, got rid of the fur texture and changed the position of the fingers. Then I repainted the whole thing. Some crappy phone pictures for now. Hopefully I can take some better ones later.

[​IMG]

shortfuse, Daremonger and Thundergod like this.
  11. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

I'm really digging your custom Mezco Lion-O. :liono