Calling all forum members! Pictures Needed!

Discussion in 'Mezco and Bandai Toys' started by ThunDerianRoyalGuard, Oct 5, 2014.

1. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

ThunDerianRoyalGuard Site Admin TC.org Staff

[​IMG]

Fellow ThunDerians,

as some of you might know, I'm working on the (modern) Toys Section of the site. Now, to make these sections even more awesome, I'd like to add pictures from you, the fans and collectors!

My question to you:

Would you send me your best pictures of modern ThunderCats figures and vehicles?

So Mezco, POP!, Bandai, all that good stuff! One thing, I need 1 figure per picture, so no group shots or collection pictures. If your picture passes my expert opinion :rolleyes: I'll make sure to add it.

If you're interested, please PM me!

Thanks everybody!!

2. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

PM sent. Would be happy to help!

3. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

ThunDerianRoyalGuard Site Admin TC.org Staff

Thanks very much, Adssse! PM replied!

Who's next?

4. TMNachoT

TMNachoT Crabman

At this time, maybe u have alot of pics, but if u need some from the 20011 line, just let me know.

5. Aliraza183

Aliraza183 New Member

Thundercats franchise and am prepared to live in the past with my figures, DVDs, and comics.????

Ali

6. Aluro

Aluro Active Member

I know it sounds boastful but I have every single figure and vehicle from the 2011 line and every single variation and scale all mint in sealed box and stashed I my attic because I'm a sad **** lol

I have multiples of each and all the wave variations ie - some with collector card and some without .... Tygra long whip and short whip , grune variant and regular Etc etc etc.... Every variant you can imagine.

Basically I went nuts on this line and tracked down every item misb then bought multiples when I was done ...

Only things I didn't get was the role play stuff as that doesn't really interest me...

So if you need carded pictures I can certainly help out :)

Sadly I sold all my prototypes which I now wish I'd kept :(
    Would be interested in buying some prototypes back if anyone is selling :)

7. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Aluro its great to hear that you are a collector of the 2011 line. I also am very interested in this line and am in the process of collecting all the variations!

8. Aluro

Aluro Active Member

Oh yes Adssse :)

I went bat **** crazy overboard on the 2011 line .....

It was highly underrated and whereas some of it wasn't great , there were a lot of figures that turned out to be real Jems.

I still find myself picking up extras of the rarer tail end of line figures whenever I see them going rediculously cheap ...

Just wish I hadn't sold those damn prototypes :(

9. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

I agree the line was totally underrated!

I have been attempting to pick up prototypes/test shots of the line as well. So far I have about a half dozen and can't wait to pick up more!!

10. HachimanFR

HachimanFR Junior Member

11. Aliraza183

Aliraza183 New Member