Campaign for WB to reconsider ThunderCats Classic by Super7!

Discussion in 'Mattel ThunderCats Toys' started by The All American, Jun 10, 2017.

1. Chase W

Chase W Junior Member

Ah so some good news from
    Pixel Dan interview with Brian F with Super7. Looks like they Super7/Brian F wanted to show off some ThunderCats but couldn’t due to some last minute hold up. so looks like we have some new merchandise from Super7 at some point very soon!!
    Very exciting stuff
    YouTube link below:)

The All American and Daremonger like this.
  2. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

The interview was good to watch.

The All American likes this.
  3. The All American

The All American Junior Member

It has been a long road to get this line back, but we're closer than we have ever been! I am hopeful we'll see some reveals via Super7 site in the next few weeks or maybe at Power-Con 2019 next month.

4. T-Cat

T-Cat Mutant

5. Sword Breaker

Sword Breaker Crabman

I'm thinking we will definitely see something at Power-Con, but I had not even thought of the S7 website possibly revealing something earlier. I hope you're right!
    -------------------
    :liono

6. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I won't lie I am disappointed they did not have any Classics Thundercats or TMNT on display.
    But it is cool they are being worked on and the deal is close to finalised.

At least there was plenty of other cool stuff at SDCC, like Marvel Legends Classic Dr Doom, Mezco One:12 Conan, NECA TMNT, Transformers Siege etc.

7. Sword Breaker

Sword Breaker Crabman

Me too, MARK. All that build up....and then....a big fat NOTHING. :mad

I don't know how, but I completely forgot about S7's Ninja Turtles and Conan!! I just assumed they would be doing more Conan figures, even if they were just different interpretations of him.

Hopefully, there will be big T-Cats news at Power-Con. It sounds as if they are right at the very edge of blurting it out. I half expected to see MCX T-Cats too, because that would obviously have nothing to do with S7.
    -----------------

Mark M likes this.
  8. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I have somewhat lost interest in Super 7's TMNT figures. I guess my opinion may change when they actually show some prototypes. I am more leaning towards collecting NECA's figures and just dabbling with Super 7 as NECA's figures are all based on the cartoon appearances whilst Super 7's figures will all be based on the vintage Playmates toys figures designs.

I still like Super 7's Conan figure and will probably get it but Mezco's One:12 Frank Frazetta Conan looks amazing, and just like the painting it's based on.
    @Wilycub what do you think of this figures? :D
    [​IMG][​IMG]

9. Sword Breaker

Sword Breaker Crabman

Good point. The NECA stuff just looks amazing. The paint apps on the video game versions really fascinate me.
    ------------------

10. motogp_fanatic

motogp_fanatic Junior Member

Finally got myself a Lion-O.
    Dreaming of getting the full Mattel wave but having Lion-O content me now[​IMG]

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk

Sebastiaan likes this.
  11. motogp_fanatic

Finally got myself a Lion-O.
    Dreaming of getting the full Mattel wave but having Lion-O content me now[​IMG]

shortfuse, Daremonger and Sebastiaan like this.
  12. Cheetoro

Cheetoro Glass Walker

Hopefully you can get the whole line up! They are nice figures. I really, really like the Mumm-Ra.

Sebastiaan and motogp_fanatic like this.
  13. motogp_fanatic

Yeah Mumm Ra is nice.

I found a couple of sellers selling a set locally but my hobby fund is not enough.So I just settle for at least a Lion-O just in case things got crazy if Thundercats Classic is the line Super7 will eventually make.

Sebastiaan likes this.
  14. The All American

The All American Junior Member

15. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

16. motogp_fanatic

Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
  17. Sword Breaker

Sword Breaker Crabman

YAAYYYY!!!
    I cannot wait to hear some more news!! This is awesome!!
    -----------------

18. Sebastiaan

Sebastiaan Thunderian Legend

Yes it is.

19. motogp_fanatic

Good then. Can we please have an official announcement? Maybe Power Con is the right time, we have to wait a bit more.

20. Sebastiaan

Sebastiaan Thunderian Legend

You will see it all on Monday.