Can You Identify These Action Figure Accessories?

Discussion in 'Introductions & Off Topic' started by Saint Doyle, Dec 5, 2010.

1. Saint Doyle

Saint Doyle Crabman

In my many years of action figure hording I've amassed a bunch of random weapons and accessories. I can usually figure out what weapon goes to what figure, but sometimes I get stumped. I started this game with an enormous pile of unidentified weapons and whittled it down to this. I am pretty familiar with Thundercats, GI Joe, MOTU, Transformers, Secret Wars, Super Powers and Star Wars, so chances are these are from other toy lines. I am not at all familiar with ToyBiz Marvel, Spawn, She-Rah, DC Super Heroes, or M.A.S.K. and I did already find a few weapons in the pile from those lines, so there could be more here.

[​IMG]
    1. ***IDENTIFIED: AD&D Warduke Sheild
    2. ***IDENTIFIED: Voltron (Panosh Place) Blue Lion Tail-Gun
    3. ***IDENTIFIED: Hilt piece from Thundercats Sword of Omens dagger roleplay toy
    4. ***IDENTIFIED: Piece from Thundercats Panthro's Nunchuck roleplay toy
    5. ***IDENTIFIED: Eye of Thundera piece from Thundercats Sword of Omens dagger roleplay toy

[​IMG]
    6. ***IDENTIFIED: Visionaries Cryotek's weapon x2
    7. ***IDENTIFIED: Toy Biz X-Men Apocalypse II Hose
    8. ***IDENTIFIED: Toy Biz X-Men Nightcrawler sword
    9. ***IDENTIFIED: Visionaries Feryl's weapon
    10. UNIDENTIFIED
    11. UNIDENTIFIED
    12. UNIDENTIFIED

[​IMG]
    13. ***IDENTIFIED: Visionaries Leoric's whip
    14. UNIDENTIFIED
    15. UNIDENTIFIED
    16. UNIDENTIFIED
    17. ***IDENTIFIED: Visionaries Cindarr's club
    18. ***IDENTIFIED: Visionaries Lexor's weapon
    19. ***IDENTIFIED: Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire (1996) Swoop missile
    20. ***IDENTIFIED: Toy Biz X-Men Storm

[​IMG]
    21. ***IDENTIFIED: Blackstar's Star Sword
    22. ***IDENTIFIED: TMNT King Lionheart sword
    24. ***IDENTIFIED: Visionaries Ectar's helmet
    24. ***IDENTIFIED: Toy Biz X-Men Longshot dagger
    25. ***IDENTIFIED: Toy Biz X-Men Cyclops II Gun
    26. ***IDENTIFIED: Toy Biz Marvel Superheroes Punisher Gun
    27. ***IDENTIFIED: Toy Biz Marvel Superheroes Punisher Gun
    28. ***IDENTIFIED: Visionaries Arzon's Weapon

[​IMG]
    29. ***IDENTIFIED: Superhuman Samurai Syber Squad Servo Sword x2
    30. UNIDENTIFIED

[​IMG]
    31. ***IDENTIFIED: Visionaries Witterquick Boomerang
    32. ***IDENTIFIED: Visionaries Ectrar Claw
    33. ***IDENTIFIED: Toy Biz X-Men Age of Apocalypse Wolverine Gun
    34. ***IDENTIFIED: Toy Biz X-Men Bishop Gun
    35. ***IDENTIFIED: Toy Biz X-Men Wolverine II Gun x2
    36. ***IDENTIFIED: Toy Biz X-Men Bishop Gun
    37. ***IDENTIFIED: Toy Biz X-Men Bishop Gun

[​IMG]
    38. ***IDENTIFIED: Batman Returns (any Batman variant) Cape
    39. ***IDENTIFIED: Batman Returns Robin Cape
    40. ***IDENTIFIED: Robinhood Prince of Thieves Sheriff of Nottingham Cape

Ok team, thats it! Go get 'em! Make me proud with your encyclopedia level of useless information! Don't force me to create a He-Man.org account and resort to asking those losers.

Just kidding. I love you He-Man.

Also, if you can positively identify something on here and you need it to complete a figure you can have it (as long as its not super valuable or I don't end up needing it to complete something I have).

Last edited: Jan 3, 2011
  2. catspat

catspat also known as...Leppardra

Sorry, Doyle, but the only things I'm sure about are the "ThunderCats" tag, the Eye of Thundera, and the Transformers or Voltron head. Maybe #3 in the first picture is the front part of a helmet belonging to one of the Berserkers? :)

3. Endorx

Endorx Rampager

35.. Wolverines gun..
    36.. Bishops gun?

39. Robins cape?

4. matt

matt Thunderian Legend

1) ADD
    3) TMNT
    21) Blackstar

The thundercats sign I think is from a gumball machine but I could be wrong

5. mcss aerocoupe

mcss aerocoupe Moderator

#3 and #5 are from the same item. There was a Sword of Omens, dagger sized, role play toy. Total length was maybe a foot long, with the blade and handle all one piece. #3 is the hilt, which is upside down in the picture. #5 is the Eye of ThunDera, but for some reason, I believe that the dagger had one side with the closed eye, and the other side with the ThunderCat emblem. The reason I say that is because I remember having the dagger toy and pulling the hilt off, flipping it so it curved up, and sliding it back on. I have not found that toy in my mass of stuff as of yet; I fear it may have been thrown out as I recall playing with it until the plastic blade split down the seams. I know one of the eyes fell off but I don't remember if I found it or if it got lost. But if you are offering the parts for free, I may take up the offer as I still have stuff to go through and don't know if I may have the sword in there.

#2 is a Tail Gun for one of the Lion Team Voltron Lions, I think. But I could be wrong.

#22 I think that is from TMNT, there was a Lion King Character, might be his sword.

6. MADBUBBLER

MADBUBBLER Vortex Explorer

Hey mate,
    thank god i'm also a visionaries collector :D

6) visionaries spectral knight cryotek weapon
    13) visionaries spectral knight Leoric whip
    17) visionaries darkling lord cindarr weapon
    18) visionaries darkling lord lexor weapon
    28) visionaries spectral knight arzon weopon
    31) visionaries spectral knight witterquick boomerang

VISIONARIEEEEEES, KNIGHTS OF THE MAGICAL LIGHT !!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:
    Merged Post:
    18 and 28

arzon and cindarr weapon

Last edited: Dec 7, 2010
  7. Endorx

Endorx Rampager

1. Dungeons and Dragons shield.. Saw it on ebay

8. Saint Doyle

Saint Doyle Crabman

I put these pics up over at He-Man.org and they very quickly were able to identify most of these. Thought I would update the original post and share in case anyone runs into these pieces in the future. Knowing is half the battle, and all that.

9. JohnnyDelicious

JohnnyDelicious New Member

I'm pretty sure that 10 and 12 are from Dino Riders, and 11 from Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors.

10. Saint Doyle

Saint Doyle Crabman

Johnny, I agree with you on #11 probably being Jace & The Wheeled Warriors, but I can't find any archive that definitely confirms that. Anyone out there know of a quality J&WW toy archive that shows complete vehicles broken down into pieces?

I looked through some Dino-Rider pages but couldn't verify 10 & 12 being those, though the plastic color does similar to that used in the Valorian accessories.

11. mcss aerocoupe

mcss aerocoupe Moderator

#4 is not part of the Sword of Omens daggar. But it does look exactly like a piece that came with a Panthro Nunchuck role play kit. I just noticed it the other day while going through part of my collection. Also, I did find my daggar and surprisingly it is all together, so no parts needed.

12. Saint Doyle

Saint Doyle Crabman

My only question to that is "why would Panthro's Nunchuck have an Eye of Thundera on it?" I vaguely remember a small Sword of Omen's dagger from my childhood, but I can't recall ever seeing Panthro's Nunchucks.... We need pictures of these up on the site. **Hint hint.**

13. mcss aerocoupe

mcss aerocoupe Moderator

#3 and #5 are from the dagger. #4 (the chrome plated ThunderCats nameplate) is from the numchuck set.

And as sad as it sounds, I am still going through boxes from my move from over a year ago. That's how I came across the Panthro kit, Air Battle Raiders (little green army men sized Lion-O with parachute), another variation of the LJN mini toy catalog, and a few other items I had forgotten about. I really need to work on getting images up on my site.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2011
  14. Fuzzy

Fuzzy Berbill

#16 looks like the starboard canard off of the GI Joe X-30 Fighter

[​IMG]
    Reminds me, I really should take a weekend to go through all my old toys at my parents house.

15. Saint Doyle

Saint Doyle Crabman

You are absolutely right, Fuzzy. I can't believe I didn't get that one. Good call.

16. mcss aerocoupe

mcss aerocoupe Moderator

Here's some pics, sorry for the super-size, too sleepy to resize them tonight...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Deadpool0207

Deadpool0207 New Member

18. Saint Doyle

Saint Doyle Crabman

I looked through that whole site you linked and couldn't find those specific guns in black. I agree that they are definitely the same mold, but could another toy line have used the molds and made something in a different color? Or maybe that link isn't a complete archive.

19. Deadpool0207

Deadpool0207 New Member

The smaller black gun is in the first picture
    The larger one is on Saw Boss its kinda hard to see

20. Beowulf

Beowulf New Member

Woo hoo

Hi
    I'm looking for a few of those weapons No6 (cryoteks) No13 (leorics) and No16 (lexors) if you still have them I would be v grateful! Obviously I would cover postage and if you wanted some £££ we could sort something! Hope to hear frm u soon.
    Merged Post:
    Oh oh and No9 and No28!!

Last edited: Feb 27, 2011