Can you name these 25 Transformers?

Discussion in 'Other Cartoons & Collectables' started by Wilycub, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Wilycub

Wilycub Staff Writer and Artist TC.org Staff

Mark M likes this.
  2. Booshman

Booshman Thunderian Legend

76% for me. A couple I changed my mind and clicked the wrong one when I would have been right, but a few pure guesses too. I'm sure without multiple choice I would have been sub 40%

Wilycub likes this.
  3. Wilycub

Wilycub Staff Writer and Artist TC.org Staff

It also doesn't help that many of the Transformers have nearly identical designs. :confused

4. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I scored 100%. :D
    That quiz though has a mistake in one question. In one question the answer is Hotrod but they used a picture of Rodimus Prime. Aside from that the rest is correct.
    You both did pretty good Wilycub and Booshman considering the quiz isn't limited to the G1 cartoon and has questions about Animated, Beast Wars, Prime, the G2 comic and even uses a lot of the more modern IDW comic artwork for some characters.

Wilycub likes this.
  5. shortfuse

shortfuse Junior Member

96%
    Congratulations—you know your Transformers history. Through thirty years and multiple continuities, you managed to become an expert on giant alien robots who want to kill each other. From the steel cities of Cybertron and the ashen remains of Chaar, and along whatever the hell Goo is, you know your stuff. You’ve made your faction proud, unless of course you’re unaligned, then you’re just a weird obsessive. You should enjoy a drink at Maccadam’s Old Oil House and try to keep Swindle from picking your pocket. Until then, Decepticons forever!

Mark M and Wilycub like this.