Cap'n Cracka's Misc. Merch Collection (non-figure/vehicle/playsets)

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Collector's Showcase' started by Cap'n Cracka, Sep 7, 2011.

1. Cap'n Cracka

Cap'n Cracka Great Void Dweller

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Merged Post:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 26, 2011
  2. matt

matt Thunderian Legend

Whoa that is a pretty impressive merch collection. Nice to see the Mumm-ra soakie. It's a shame you don't have the pen part of the lion o pen, that Ive always thought is pretty cool. Do you just collect merch or the toys as well, cause that has to be massive if you do both.

3. Cap'n Cracka

Yea the pen part is hard to track down but i saw this and had to get it. I actually collect both. Only figure I am missing is Driller. Working on tracking down variations and such as well. and am only a few away from having all the Mini figures completed. It is a decent size collection but can always get bigger =) i'm building thundercats themed bar at my place to display everything. it' a slow process but it's getting there =)

4. Mad Bubbler

Mad Bubbler Moleman

Very nice collection! I have never seen that nosediver key chain before, how long ago did you find that baby?

:tygra:

5. mcss aerocoupe

mcss aerocoupe Moderator

I thought I had the only booklight. Wow, that's a nice memorabilia collection... With lots still MOC. Amazing!

6. Cap'n Cracka

Found it about a year or so, and i had never seen anything like it so i had to get it. It is also a flashlight. I got REAL lucky because the flashlight still works =)
    Merged Post:

NIICE you also have a booklight!! I don't know what it is about the stationary/school supplies type items, but i love them. there are so many different items its fun coming across things that i have never seen before

Last edited: Sep 8, 2011
  7. mcss aerocoupe

mcss aerocoupe Moderator

Yep. There was quite a treasure chest of stuff made. But looks like you got a lot of it.

8. matt

matt Thunderian Legend

thundercats themed bar sounds pretty cool. I notice the spot where you said it could always get bigger. Im actually going to be selling off all of my merch come around the end of fall I think, if your interested.

9. Cap'n Cracka

i am definitely interested. is there anywhere i can see some pics of what ya have?
    Merged Post:
    took a look around and found the pics of what you had posted. im pretty dumb for not thinkin of that right away hahaha. i would definitely be interested in some items. have any other items you will be sellin ???

Last edited: Sep 8, 2011
  10. matt

matt Thunderian Legend

Ive got a lot of what you do have. But I do have a monkian shield, liono soakie, liono bank in box, the spark flashlight moc, mexican lobby photos, the view master reels moc, a cassette tape holder, misb plush snarf and a ton of minis etc

Last edited: Sep 9, 2011
  11. Cap'n Cracka

i am definitely interested in a couple of those items. The monkian shield and cassette tape holder sound like they are right up my alley. I also do need a VultureMan mini if you have it. Do you have any of the Butterfly/Spindex Mini's???

12. ninja cat

ninja cat Staff Web Guru TC.org Staff

I want to see that monkian shield!

13. AlexofThundera

AlexofThundera Plun-Darr Legend

Very nice Merch collection. It's amazing to see just how much Thundercats stuff was produced that isn't the action figures.

14. Cap'n Cracka

it really is! and there is so much more out there. As i track more and more down I will definitely be posting pics for everyone to enjoy.

15. matt

matt Thunderian Legend

It's in my very very old collection photos

16. Cap'n Cracka

what is that shield from exactly?? i do like it

17. matt

matt Thunderian Legend

Good question. It's the only one I've ever seen and the seller on ebay stated it was Monkian's shield for a dress up like the Lion-o sets. It is a shield shooter but sadly I do not have the things that shoot out of it, and I believe it is missing the inner armbands but all in all it is a very unique piece.
    Every so often I look at it and think that it was maybe from Dungeons and Dragons and the seller got it wrong. But then I have never heard of roleplay/dress-up sets for D+D, and when I look at the design on the shield it looks like the shield Monkian has on the cartoon except for the overall shape, so my thoughts always come back to it being a Thundercats toy.

18. Cap'n Cracka

its a cool piece but i dont know. since its hard to say if it is actual thundercats related, i dont know if it would be something i would be into. it is definitely cool though, and could be a possibility. do you have any photos of the cassette tape holder?

19. matt

matt Thunderian Legend

Yes I believe I do have other pics of the cassette holder, and Ill see if I can get them posted. One of these days I'll get my for sale stuff up the site lol. As far as the shield goes I understand, Ill see if I can check it for copyright info again this weekend and if I can find out anything about it online.

20. Cap'n Cracka

latest editions

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]