Cap'n Cracka's Misc. Merch Collection (non-figure/vehicle/playsets)

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Collector's Showcase' started by Cap'n Cracka, Sep 7, 2011.

1. Cap'n Cracka

Cap'n Cracka Mutant

And these are also part of my collection..even though they are tattoos, to me its still a piece of my all around collection

Sorry for the quality of the pictures but they are from my phone. The color is much more vibrant then the pics show....

Captain Cracker
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Lion-O & Symbol (Colored)
    close-ups
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Full view
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Merged Post:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 2, 2012
  2. mcss aerocoupe

mcss aerocoupe Moderator

I am always amazed by the merch. you have. The Eye of ThunDera necklace thing, did it come with something else on the card? I can't tell from the pic, and I don't even remember what the card looked like when I opened mine so long ago.

3. Cap'n Cracka

Cap'n Cracka Mutant

On the one on the card that i have it has a thicker metal chain. almost like a dog chain type chain. I have 2 loose ones that look like they have a smaller hole at the time that the chain wouldnt fit. If you look close to the pic you can see it down by the eye of thundera and it goes up and around the Thundercats script logo.
    I have also seen it with a thin string type chain. The only one I saw like that was from Peru (i think). But i imagine the thinner one made its way out this way too. Just havent been able to find one on the card.....yet =)

4. Cap'n Cracka

Cap'n Cracka Mutant

Feb 10th 2011 Update

[​IMG]
    Larry Kenney Autograph

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Puffy Stickers Front
    [​IMG]
    Puffy Stickers Back

[​IMG]
    Temporary Tattoos Complete Sheet
    [​IMG]
    Temporary Tattoos Mixed Random Sheets

[​IMG]
    Bar of Soap

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Cuff links

[​IMG]
    Hand painted 24 inch canvas painting

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    loose vehicles

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Lordore

Lordore Moderator

Well done, Cap'n Cracka, i see your collection is coming along very nicely, a lot of rare stuff you have got there!
    Hey, mind asking! where did you manage to get this Larry Kenney autograph???

6. Cap'n Cracka

Cap'n Cracka Mutant

Thank you Lordore!!! I always have my eye out for the unique and different. Larry is actually a friend of mine on good ol' facebook. He has got to be one of the nicest guys out there. He even wished me a happy birthday the other day. Awesome guy. He sent it to me a few months ago after one of the times we were talkin about something random.

7. wthompson

wthompson Crabman

Nice stuff !! :thumbsup:

8. Cap'n Cracka

Cap'n Cracka Mutant

a few pieces i missed while cataloging and a new piece or 2....

[​IMG]
    Carrying Case by Benrose

[​IMG]
    Jackalman Mini by Spindex/Butterfly

[​IMG]
    Thundercats Trading Cards Box/complete set

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Puffy stickers made in Taiwan

[​IMG]
    Chalkboard

[​IMG]
    plates

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    UK Carrying Case

[​IMG]
    Lion-O battle top complete with Rip chord

[​IMG]
    Monkian battle top complete with rip chord

9. Chromeagle

Chromeagle Barbarian

Awesome collection! Love the artwork on those shreddies cards, do you have the whole set? I would love to have some posters of those cards. Nice tats too.

10. Cap'n Cracka

Cap'n Cracka Mutant

unfortunately i do not have the whole set. The whole set contains 6 i believe and i have only been able to track down 3 of them. yea they would make some cool posters. thanks !

11. Cap'n Cracka

Cap'n Cracka Mutant

[​IMG]

Really excited about this one....actually found this on ebay in a mixed action figure lot years ago and won it for $10. To my surprise the seller also included a zip lock bag full of accessories for the over 20 figures that were in it and in that zip lock bag were 4 out of the 6 wings!! My buddy was able to attach all the wings AND attach them to the mechanism which still works perfectly so the wings still work. I know its not the same as a loose stinger with the wings still attached and never broken but to me its just as cool being able to now look at the figure in the display and see him with the wings. I'm content.

12. MADBUBBLER

MADBUBBLER Vortex Explorer

Great find mate :thumbsup:

13. Cap'n Cracka

Cap'n Cracka Mutant

Thank ya man! hopefully there will be many more to come!

14. Cap'n Cracka

Cap'n Cracka Mutant

15. starrcade89

starrcade89 Vortex Explorer

Wow, those shoes are awesome, id rock them now!

Gerrit likes this.
  16. Cap'n Cracka

Cap'n Cracka Mutant

haha i know right!! They are like an infant/toddler sneaker. its crazy. I want to find a larger ones..possibly with velcro on them. i don't know if they exist or not but i cant imagine the 80's not putting out a Thundercats velcro strap sneaker.

17. Cap'n Cracka

Cap'n Cracka Mutant

[​IMG]
    table mats

[​IMG]
    Thundercats Magazine 1987 Fall Magazine

[​IMG]
    Thundercats lampshade

[​IMG]
    Thundercats playdesk

[​IMG]
    Thundercats Roll-A-Coin Savings Bank

[​IMG]
    Thundercats Blow out party favors

[​IMG]
    Thundercats Birthday Party Loot Bags

[​IMG]
    Thundercats Leather bi-fold wallet

[​IMG]
    Thundercats 1985 coffee/tea mug

[​IMG]
    Thundercats Twin Flat Bed Sheet

[​IMG]
    Thundercats Pillow Case

[​IMG]
    Thundercats 2012 UK Magazine

[​IMG]
    Thundercats Pen-lite

18. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

That's a lot of merchandising you have.

19. Cap'n Cracka

Cap'n Cracka Mutant

it is a lot but there is so much out there i still do not have. its ridiculous how much stuff is actually out there.

20. Lordore

Lordore Moderator

WOW it's unbelievable how widespread Thundercats where back in the days! You could find their logo everywhere. Nice finds!! Had it not been for your various collection we wouldn't know so many diverse products were released featuring Thundercats:thumbsup: