Cap'n Cracka's Misc. Merch Collection (non-figure/vehicle/playsets)

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Collector's Showcase' started by Cap'n Cracka, Sep 7, 2011.

1. Cap'n Cracka

Cap'n Cracka Great Void Dweller

Reversible and Glow in the Dark Vintage child size Sweatsuit
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thundercats/Cosmocats glasses - Lion-O, Snarf and Mutants
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thundercats/Cosmocats glasses - Thundercats
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thundercats glass - Panthro and Monkian
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

shortfuse and Daremonger like this.
  2. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

That jumpsuit is amazing, I believe, because of Lion-O pulling a punch. ^_^

Cap'n Cracka likes this.
  3. Cap'n Cracka

Ok so looking for a little input from someone out there with more knowledge of variations and/or the other companies than LJN that produced Thundercats figures. I recently picked up another Cruncher figure and noticed several differences in them. The one on the right has a darker red on the legs, is a darker blue, has a darker beard, and the yellow is also a different shade of yellow. Also, the the darker/maroon red spiked ones spikes are much more pointed compared to the lighter red one being much more rounded. The final thing that I noticed, was the foot stamp was also different. The lighter red and rounded spiked Cruncher has Made in China on the stamp but the Darker red/maroon sharper pointed spike one, does not have Made in China on it but has a line where that would be.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

spikes
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

foot stamps
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I also picked up a Top Spinner that is slightly different than the other one that I have. The purple is just a little bit darker. then the foot stamps are also different. The Darker foot stamps is Made in China and the Lighter purple is Made in Macao
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

foot stamps
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

While I have been collecting for years, I have just recently started getting into variations all the slight variations. So, please forgive my lack of knowledge on these. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Right now, I am considering it a variation but I am using the term variation loosely until I am able to get more information.

shortfuse and Daremonger like this.
  4. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

I like the variations you posted so far.

Cap'n Cracka likes this.
  5. Cap'n Cracka

Thank you, Daremonger. Hopefully someone will be able to shed some more light on the ones that i have posted.