Cap'n Cracka's Misc. Merch Collection (non-figure/vehicle/playsets)

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Collector's Showcase' started by Cap'n Cracka, Sep 7, 2011.

1. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Some really awesome pieces. Especially those customs and records/books.

Cap'n Cracka likes this.
  2. Cap'n Cracka

Cap'n Cracka Mutant

TLS Snarf Customs ( I think it is very possible that Loyal Subjects will release at least 1 of these with Wave 2 (if there is one) but i picked up custom versions of them just in case and to complete the releases.
    [​IMG]
    (from left to right - TLS release Snarf, Battle Damaged Snarf, Metallic Snarf, LJN colored Snarf)
    [​IMG]

Battle Damaged Snarf
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Metallic Snarf
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

LJN Colored Snarf
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Daremonger and shortfuse like this.
  3. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

I like how these turned out. :)

Cap'n Cracka likes this.
  4. Cap'n Cracka

Cap'n Cracka Mutant

The end of one journey is the beginning of a new... Happy Avengers 4 - End Game trailer release day!!! To celebrate here is my Black Panther Lion-O & Black Panther Panthro customs.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

shortfuse and Daremonger like this.
  5. Daremonger

Great customs here. :)

Cap'n Cracka likes this.
  6. Cap'n Cracka

Cap'n Cracka Mutant

Had a few more TLS customs made. Focused on a few from the 2011 series. Got them into today.
    The new customs are: No Arms/Bandaged Panthro
    Berbil Arms Panthro (flocked)
    Cartoon style mechanical arms Panthro
    Metallic Arms (Bandai version) Panthro
    Tygus

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Tygus

7. Daremonger

I'm digging these customs. <3

Cap'n Cracka likes this.
  8. tone

tone Berbill

I loathe the 2011 character but I have to admit these are pretty damn cool.

Cap'n Cracka likes this.
  9. Cap'n Cracka

Cap'n Cracka Mutant

This is a gift i received from my friend for my birthday back in Feb. Its a custom Thundercats Lion-O/ Mumm-Ra Mirror (tinypic kept turning the photo on the side which is unfortunate. i couldnt get it to upload right side up.)
    [​IMG]

shortfuse, Daremonger and Booshman like this.
  10. Daremonger

It looks pretty fantastic.

Cap'n Cracka likes this.
  11. Cap'n Cracka

Cap'n Cracka Mutant

Thank you, Daremonger. I love how it turned out.

Daremonger likes this.
  12. Cap'n Cracka

Cap'n Cracka Mutant

Here are a few other items I have picked up over the last couple weeks. Tinypic keeps turning the photos, I’m guessing it has something to do with the size of the photos. It’s frustrating. hahaha.

Vintage Lion-O & Mumm-Ra Glow in the Dark Pajama shirt
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Vintage Child size Lion-O shirt
    [​IMG]

Vintage Child Size Lion-O tank top
    [​IMG]

Vintage Childsize Lion-O t-shirt
    [​IMG]

Vintage Tygra Sweat shirt and matching Thundercats sweatpants
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Daremonger

You nailed it big time today, man. I especially like that glow-in-the-dark outfit for using the Mumm-Ra and Lion-O images from issue 2 of the original American ThunderCats comic.

14. Cap'n Cracka

Cap'n Cracka Mutant

Picked up part of a Sears Pajama set. It’s the pajama top with the Thundercats Cape attached. I was curious how it was attached when I first saw the ad years ago and its simple velcro. Still in pretty good condition which I thought was cool.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I don’t think I ever posted the box to the Thundertank Pedal Power Cycle (Bigwheel) before. When I had got this everything was all in the box and original plastic but as you can see the box was heavily damaged. There was also no way I was not going to put it together. I am happy with my choice. But here are pics of the box for the Bigwheel.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

In other news, I will have a new Loyal Subjects custom that i commissioned in coming in a couple weeks, that i am pretty excited about. I have had to slow down on the customs for a bit but this one I have been waiting to do since I first saw the base figure for a while ago. This is going to be one of my favorite TLS customs and quite possibly favorite figure. As soon as it comes in I will get pics posted.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2019
  15. Daremonger

Those pajamas scream nostalgia for me. :)

Cap'n Cracka likes this.
  16. Cap'n Cracka

Cap'n Cracka Mutant

2 things...
    - 1. If you didn't know Tinypic is shutting down sometime in 2019. So if you use that to host your photos it will be gone by the end of the year. They are recommending to use a premium plan on Photobucket because that is their "sister site." Originally, i used photobucket but than that turned to a pay plan. Then I switched to Tinypic but now that is going away. Not sure what to use or go to next for posting photos here. I know i was told we can upload photos directly to the post but I cant find that option on here anywhere. I know years ago it was there but now if i click to add an image it asks for the image URL. Any advice would be appreciated. ButThat makes now Photobucket and Tinypic down. So image hosting is going to be rough soon for posting on here.
    -2. I've been wanting this new TLS custom since I first saw Panthor was going to be released. I have been anxiously waiting for it and today I finally got picture of it and should have it in hand by Thursday. I was going to wait until then to post but I absolutely love this custom so I am posting the pics that were sent to me and come Thursday I will post pics with it with the other figures so you can see how it looks. Here it is. Quite possibly my favorite TLS custom to date... SNOW MEOW !!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. Daremonger

That's one amazing Snowmeow custom!

Cap'n Cracka likes this.
  18. Cap'n Cracka

Cap'n Cracka Mutant

Thanks Daremonger. I love how it turned out. I think its a great fit for the TLS line.

Daremonger likes this.
  19. Daremonger

You're welcome.

20. tone

tone Berbill

Question for you: I came across a Burger King lenticular message ring the other day, in the bag. The lenticular part was a circle with a lion-o image and a logo image. Without scrolling back, I'll just assume you have one of these. What I'm curious about is whether there were additional rings for the other characters, do you know? I figure the answer is no, but that better to ask and you're a good person to ask.