Cap'n Cracka's Misc. Merch Collection (non-figure/vehicle/playsets)

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Collector's Showcase' started by Cap'n Cracka, Sep 7, 2011.

1. Cap'n Cracka

Cap'n Cracka Mutant

Lion-O was the only one made for the Thundercats line. They did make a ring for Silverhawks and Mon*star was on the ring. No other Thundercats though.

motogp_fanatic and tone like this.
  2. tone

tone Glass Walker

ok, thanks, Cap'n

Cap'n Cracka likes this.
  3. Cap'n Cracka

Cap'n Cracka Mutant

anytime

4. Cap'n Cracka

Cap'n Cracka Mutant

First piece of Thundercats Memorabilia for the collection... Thundercats Roar SDCC 19 Swag Bag
    [​IMG]

Daremonger likes this.
  5. tone

tone Glass Walker

I'm finally working on adding a couple customs to my collection, you made me think about some unique ideas for what to add.

6. Cap'n Cracka

Cap'n Cracka Mutant

Just an FYi, but due to photobucket being a pay site and also having issues with Tinypic, i dont really know how to go about posting here anymore. I am still collecting, still adding items to the collection and i still come to the forums. But don't really know how to go about updating photos of items i get in here. If the time comes where i am able to update this and load photos to a site so i can post an URL so the photos show, i will. But until that time if anyone is interested the most Up to date items items i add can be found on my Instagram page - hallofomens.

I am more active on that than any other form of social media and am constantly updating the page with photos of individual items, as well as pictures of how everything is displayed. The page is 100% dedicated to my collection. There is currently over 550 photos. Since I have been home a lot over the last few weeks and looks like i will be here for at least a few more, I am going through and getting photos of EVERYTHING. So, there will be lots of updates and lots of content to look through. If you do end up checking it out and or following me on there, feel free to send a message and let me know that you are from here!

tone likes this.
  7. tone

tone Glass Walker

I use the Tapa Talk app, which I wish I’d known about earlier.

Edit: and I hate tinypic and photobucket, those sites are relics. I typically have been using Imgur

Cap'n Cracka likes this.
  8. Cap'n Cracka

Cap'n Cracka Mutant

I will take a look into the Tapa Talk App. This is the first i am ever hearing of it. I think i actually used Imgur before actually. Totally forgot about that site. I just hope that one doesnt go the way of photobucket and tinypic. Its just so frustrating because now pretty much every photo i have posted over the last decade or so is pretty much gone. But I will definitely check out that Tapa Talk App. Thank you for letting me know about it!

tone likes this.