Cap'n Cracka's Misc. Merch Collection (non-figure/vehicle/playsets)

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Collector's Showcase' started by Cap'n Cracka, Sep 7, 2011.

1. Cap'n Cracka

Cap'n Cracka Mutant

you really could find them on anything and everything!! I actually keep a file on my computer with all the things that are out there that i come across and don't have. and I have over 300 ( not including the UK and US comics) non-figure or vehicle items and there are still at least 100(again not including the UK and US comics) things that i have found researching that i haven't been able to track down. And that's just the things i have found! who knows how much stuff is actually out there.....tis a treasure hunt!! =)

2. Cap'n Cracka

Cap'n Cracka Mutant

not much to add, but I think the shoebox and Mumm-Ra's costume are 2 of the coolest pieces I have actually been able to add to my collection...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Thundercats Children's size 9 shoebox

3. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

I remember wearing that Lion-O costume for Halloween when I was young! Congrats on your purchase!

4. ninja cat

ninja cat Staff Web Guru TC.org Staff

Inter-galactic snacks.

LoL

5. Cap'n Cracka

Cap'n Cracka Mutant

Thank You!! I remembered the Lion-O one from when i was a kid but i didnt remember the Mumm-Ra. His costume is awesome!
    Merged Post:

haha i know right. I want to know what the snacks were. I know they had "potato crisps". I don't know if that badge is for that or maybe some kind of fruit snack????

Last edited: May 24, 2012
  6. Cap'n Cracka

Cap'n Cracka Mutant

[​IMG]
    Stencils

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
  7. Cap'n Cracka

Cap'n Cracka Mutant

So I have finally started constructing an actual proper display for my Thundercats collection. There is a much grander scale to what I am doing and hopefully later on down the road I will the money to actually go ahead and begin its construction. But right now I am doing it on a smaller scale..

I am currently constructing.. The Thundercats Hall Of Omens (Thundercats HOO ! )

An entire room in my house is being converted into this room and when I say room, I mean room. Not just a wall or hanging a poster or 2. I have over 300 some Thundercats items from figures, merch, collectibles, VHS's,DVD's comics,you name.

In The Hall Of Omens, I plan for it to be a bit of a Thundercats walk to memory/ history lane. I will post pictures as it is worked on. I hope that this will be able to help fellow collectors to get an idea of what is out there. I have researched the internet for years trying to find things and sometime the information is not out there. I want the Hall of Omens to be a source of information for collectors and all Thundercats fans. If you see anything in the photos please feel free to ask me about them and I will try to give you as much information about the item as I can.

I'm excited to finally start on this and like I said I will be posting pictures of is progress. I hope that I am able to help.

8. Osbert

Osbert Active Member

Very clever!

This sounds like an epic plan, can't wait to see how it turns out for you. Best of luck!

9. Cap'n Cracka

Cap'n Cracka Mutant

Thank You!!! I hope I am able to put it all together and have it be worthy of the name.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2014
  10. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

Now THAT is how you support "ThunderCats"! :D

11. Cap'n Cracka

Cap'n Cracka Mutant

:thumbsup:

12. Daremonger

I hope you'll collect more merchandise. :)

13. Cap'n Cracka

Cap'n Cracka Mutant

I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. I have a few items I am actually waiting on arriving any day now. I'm not stopping till i have it all (and i dont think that will ever happen :D )

14. Daremonger

The "ThunderCats" VHSes you have leads me to wonder, do you have a VCR?

15. Cap'n Cracka

Cap'n Cracka Mutant

Funny enough I didn't have one for the longest time. But I now have one who's only purpose is to sit next to a TV and under a DVD player that is actually going to be in the room.

16. Daremonger

That's cool.

17. Cap'n Cracka

Cap'n Cracka Mutant

[​IMG]
    top Shelf
    [​IMG]
    Corner wall

18. Daremonger

Keep on collecting.

19. Cap'n Cracka

Cap'n Cracka Mutant

:thumbsup:

20. Cap'n Cracka

Cap'n Cracka Mutant

hey guys, sorry i haven't posted any updates as of late. But once i started up the "Save Thundercats" Campaign facebook page it kinda snowballed and turned out to be doing better then i could have imagined. With that being said, you can find the most recent pics of what i have added to my collection on the page (www.facebook.com/SaveThundercats ) in the Hall of Omens folder. There's a bunch of new editions including the Thundercats BiG WHEEL!!! It is a lot easier to post the pics right to facebook and not into photobucket and then into here and so on. I will update this page but not nearly as frequently as i used to. Please feel free to find me over there on facebook!!