Cap'n Cracka's Misc. Merch Collection (non-figure/vehicle/playsets)

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Collector's Showcase' started by Cap'n Cracka, Sep 7, 2011.

1. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

That glass is pretty sweet! I wonder what that is supposed to be wrapped around Lion-O's arm.

2. Cap'n Cracka

Cap'n Cracka Mutant

i was wondering that myself. it is almost like there was an original design that instead of Lion-O featured Mumm-ra or something and they overlooked that while quick changing it to Lion-O. because it definitely looks like the wrapping that would be on Mumm-ra. it is strange.

Last edited: May 28, 2014
  3. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

Cool glass cups there. ;)

4. Cap'n Cracka

Cap'n Cracka Mutant

Thanks Daremonger! It is actually only one. The pictures are of the different sides of the glass.

I also just picked up this set of paper cups ...
    [​IMG]
    pack of 8

5. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Congrats on the paper cups. I was watching them and glad they went to a good home!

6. Daremonger

Amen to that!

7. Cap'n Cracka

Cap'n Cracka Mutant

thank you for the kind words, adssse. i missed out the last time i had see this set of cups and it has been awhile since the. so i was not going to miss out this time around. its going right with the birthday party items.

thank you very much, daremonger!

8. Daremonger

No problemo.

9. Cap'n Cracka

Cap'n Cracka Mutant

Ive wanted to pick up this Mumm-Ra since they released this line. Finally, picked it up. Im normally not into this things but I really do enjoy the Thundercats line for them. Mumm-Ra is easily my favorite out of them. I'm glad to be finally getting into collecting this line.
    [​IMG]

I doubt it would happen, but I would love to see Tygra, and the Mutants done like this.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2014
  10. Daremonger

Congratulations, my friend.

11. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

The Funko figures are pretty neat. I have only bought one so far (mainly for my daughter), but that is mainly do to limited funds. I would still like to eventually get the others and fully agree with the fact that I hope they add the rest of the main characters. It seems ridiculous how often Tygra gets the shaft.

12. Cap'n Cracka

Cap'n Cracka Mutant

I completely understand about the limited funds. That is the same reason I have yet to start adding the Mezco figures to the collection. I love them, dont get me wrong. I just dont have the funds to put towards them since they tend to be a bit pricier than others.

Unfortunately, I have some bad news. Since I have posted that, I have been in contact with Funko and they do not have plans to further the Thundercats line. At least at this time.

BUT, i will have some good news about the Funko Thundercats Pop Vinyl figures VERY SOON.

I agree, it is bothersome that with pretty much every line of Thundercats that comes out, at least ONE Thundercat is left out. It always seems to go back and forth between Tygra and Panthro. Which does make sense since the lines always have the main male hero- Lion-O, the main female hero -Cheetara, and then the main villain - Mumm-Ra. Snarf always seems to work his way in there somehow. Then it is always a toss up between who you are going to see, either Panthro or Tygra.

That is one reason i like the Mini-Mates line as much as I do, they actually produced EVERYONE. I wish more lines would do that or at least have the ability or get the chance to do that.

13. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Well I will certainly be looking forward to the good news. I do have most of the Mezco but still am keeping an eye out for a great deal on the minimates.

14. Cap'n Cracka

Cap'n Cracka Mutant

Big Bad Toy store has some good sales on the Mini-mates from time to time. They will usually have 3 sets of them available on sale for about $30-$35 total for the 3, which ends up being about half off from the retail price. that is the best i have really seen so far. ive been thinkin about taking advantage of that one sometime just to get a set that I can open and have on display.

15. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Thanks for the heads up. I will have to keep a look out for that.

16. Cap'n Cracka

Cap'n Cracka Mutant

No problem. my friend. Next time I see it, i will shoot ya a message just so you can take a look.

17. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Cool, thanks. I had always told myself I wasnt going to buy them because I didnt want to get into another line, however as you said it makes it very appealing since they made all of the Thundercats and Grune (one of my favorites).

18. starrcade89

starrcade89 Vortex Explorer

Such an awesome collection! Congrats dude :)

19. Cap'n Cracka

Cap'n Cracka Mutant

Thank You, starrcade89!!
    Merged Post:
    Took me some time before finally adding the Sword of Omens to the collection but I finally did. I got a pretty good deal on it, in my opinion. there are a few scratches on the eye on both sides. the one pictured is a bit nicer than the the other. But I am alright with that. I am not a stickler for perfect condition. Besides, this is 1 of 2 Swords of Omens I want to have for the collection. The next one, I will look for one a little nicer. This one though is going to be added to the Thundertank Pedal Power Cycle (aka Thundercats Big Wheel) There is a spot on back of the seat that's sole purpose is to hold the Sword of Omens while you ride it. So with the addition to this sword, I can now look at the Thundertank Pedal Power Cycle as complete. I'll see if i can't get a picture of the cycle with the Sword in holdster in the back up in a few days.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Lit up

Last edited: Jun 8, 2014
  20. Daremonger