Cartoon Network Changes!

Discussion in 'ThunderCats (2011)' started by T-Cat, Mar 10, 2014.

1. T-Cat

T-Cat Mutant

You rock! Thanks a lot for your support! :)

2. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

You're welcome.

3. balgus82

balgus82 Thunderian Legend

I heard about that guy leaving CN and thank God. Nothing worse than trying to put live action tv shows on CARTOON Network and canceling all the good cartoons.

I don't really have much hope for a continuation of the new TCats, but it would be nice. I'm sure they still have a lot of the notes and designs they could use to plan out a new season.

4. Rizefall

Rizefall Swedish Meatball

5. Daremonger

I'm just glad Cartoon Network is gonna be acting like a place for cartoons again.

6. MXTHUNDERCAT

MXTHUNDERCAT Laser Beast

Playmates

to where did u sent the email??? i want to write to them as well!

7. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Yes, but cartoons that can last longer than one season.

8. Daremonger

Most definitely.

9. T-Cat

T-Cat Mutant

I had a dream CN bought back the Cats to the 2015 lineup! With a press conference stating, "Fans have been clawing and scratching for answers since the 2011 series left the airwaves, now it's time to hear the roar again in a brand new adventure!"

10. MXTHUNDERCAT

MXTHUNDERCAT Laser Beast

if shoes gets back on

I doubt the show will get back on air, but if by some crazy miracle it does, i hope they bring a better team, better writers, producers....etc...people who really understand what made the old show good...

11. Daremonger

I would love a "ThunderCats" series that's faithful to the source material AND completely new at the same time.

12. T-Cat

T-Cat Mutant

I found some very interesting news:

Steve Kuncewicz @SteveKuncewicz
    Follow
    WARNING:Early reports suggest that Thundercats are on the move, and in some cases, LOOSE. #HOOOO

4:05 PM - 25 Mar 2014

2 Retweets 1 favorites

Also found a voice actor via twitter is keeping hush, hush about a certain project until further notice!

Last edited: Mar 26, 2014
  13. Wolf873

Wolf873 Glass Walker

O please let there be some good news concerning our Cats. I hope its the next season or another reboot, which if it is I'd like it to be less tech savvy.

14. Daremonger

I'll try not to get my hopes up, though I especially would love to see a different "ThunderCats" series.

15. Rizefall

Rizefall Swedish Meatball

Could i get a linkg for that... I suppose "tweet"?

16. Dragon78

Dragon78 Barbarian

I would love to get a second season to finish up the story of the 2011 Thundercats but more in likely if we are getting something it will be:

A)Lion-O and the ***** Cats rocking garage band adventures.:mad:

B)A real Thundercats Lego series.;)

C)A animated movie of some kind.

D)A TV special of some kind.

17. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

If it is a second season or movie that finishes the story I am sure the 2011 fans will be happy. It will be interesting to see how many of the season 2 reveals get included.

If it is a reboot/new series or movie I hope it is handled by a more competent team of writers, designers, directors, and producers than the 2011 series and show the characters and mythos the Original Series created the proper respect it deserves....so I guess none of the 2011 crew will be involved LOL.

18. Daremonger

Either way, I've a feeling that the magic and roar of the ThunderCats will be bouncing back.

19. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Here is a link to the original tweet
    https://twitter.com/SteveKuncewicz/status/448551293226078208

Also his LinkedIn profile (I had no idea what credentials he had)
    http://uk.linkedin.com/in/stevekuncewicz

Merged Post:
    Any info on who this voice actor is?

There are so many amazing possibilities to me. It would be great if we were able to continue with the 2011 series or conclude it with a movie. I would also be very excited if we were to get a new series. I also wonder if it could be something toy related although Steve seems to be more media based? With him being a lawyer is there a possibility of rights to Thundercats going from WB to another company? Perhaps this will be related to the anniversary coming up next year?

I just hope this turns out to be something more than a rumor!

Last edited: Mar 27, 2014
  20. T-Cat

T-Cat Mutant

Believe me I really want to tell you guys but I'm afraid he will just get asked so many times via twitter and might spoil the surprise.

I was tempted to ask him what project myself but I just left it alone :(
    Merged Post:
    My guess is that the master toy license is up for grabs to go with a possible new series coming up!

Now I can try to squeeze some more info out of Mr. Steve Kuncewicz (if somebody has not done so already) :)

Last edited: Mar 27, 2014