Cartoon Network Changes!

Discussion in 'ThunderCats (2011)' started by T-Cat, Mar 10, 2014.

1. T-Cat

T-Cat Mutant

Cool you found him! I will be keeping a eye on his future tweets :)

2. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I am a detective. ;)
    I knew watching every episode of 'Murder, She Wrote', 'Columbo' and 'Monk' would pay off.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2014
  3. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

Good for you. :)

4. T-Cat

T-Cat Mutant

5. Daremonger

Maybe because they were both biding their time.

6. Rizefall

Rizefall Swedish Meatball

7. Daremonger

I sure hope so.

8. T-Cat

T-Cat Mutant

It looks like CN wants to get this series out the way, instead of leaving fans who were interested in the show out in the cold! Good stuff CN ')

http://www.examiner.com/article/bew...atrol-the-grave-shift-on-adult-swim-s-toonami

We all would think Young Justice is probably up next...

9. Daremonger

And then they can concentrate on the shows they have out now and their new projects.

10. T-Cat

T-Cat Mutant

Did you actually enjoy the "Beware of The Batman"series?

11. Daremonger

I haven't really seen it.

12. Dragon78

Dragon78 Barbarian

I didn't like the series and I am fine with it going down after only one season.

13. Rizefall

Character i did, but not the shows looks or story. I'm not an avid fan of "3D Shows". Beware the Batman's city felt so empty and lifeless and the new TMNT has the same problem.

TMNT though is awesome in almost all ways. I'd rather seen a Turtle that looks like Young Justice or Avatar.

14. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I agree. I love the new TMNT show but I am not a big fan of CGI cartoons.

15. T-Cat

T-Cat Mutant

Agreed! I can't see the big reason it's so popular among viewers today, or are we forced to watch it?

Could you imagine a ThunderCats series with them graphics ....YUCK!

They really should change the format like CG/anime to get more viewers a reason to watch the shows...they also say it's cheaper than regular animation.

Cartoon Network I hope your listening ')

16. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Are you meaning you don't know why TMNT or CGI shows are so popular?

17. T-Cat

T-Cat Mutant

I meant I don't know what makes CG animation so popular?

TMNT is one of my favorites but they have some cool action scenes, like when they go into battle mode and have no pupils :)

18. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I think that they think CGI allows them to do more things and it might be a cheaper process and less time consuming. I could be wrong on that though.

19. Rizefall

You are right. It's much easier and cheaper to make and that's why it's so popular. The kids don't mind it at all as they love the shows anyway (which the shows are aimed for).

Nothing comes close to real animation, at least not cheap CGI on television.

20. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

In TMNT's case though there is great writing and likeable characters that help it appeal to its target audience and adults alike.
    I agree nothing comes close to real animation. Last night I watched Studio Ghibli's ''Kiki's Delivery Service'' and the animation in it is beautiful and is still better than a lot of movies and TV shows today.