Centurn's collection HO!

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Collector's Showcase' started by centurn, Aug 15, 2006.

1. centurn

centurn Active Member

My complete loose collection not counting The Stinger and The Driller (only MOC shown below) and with a few variants like orange and red hair Lion-O, black and silver daggers Ratar-O, old and young Tygra, darker and lighter Cheetara. Enjoy!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here are Ben Gali on US LJN 12-back card, Series II version of Lion-O on UK Rainbow Toys 22-back card, The Stinger and The Driller on dutch/french card:
    [​IMG]

Here are Hammerhand, Top-Spinner and Cruncher on US LJN 4-back cards which was bought for the purpose of being removed from the card because these figures especially Hammerhand is hard to find loose and intact. The only one that I have had to remove so far is Cruncher because the loose one I have is OK but not mint. Had I own one with an uncut and fairly mint card I would have kept it that way and displayed the one I have loose because it displays very nice. But hey, mint is always better than very nice. And a beat up cut card is no fun at all.
    [​IMG]

Here's the Argetinean PlayFul Good Shuttle Gun with a very cracked bubble and sadly the thin red plastic front on the vehicle has one small crack on each side but still displays nice when removed from card. Also the Canadian Grand Toys Luna-Lasher, Stilt Runner and the two Mutant Energy Packs.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Alright, here are the leftover figures and accessoires from toy lots and such. Not really part of "the" collection but it's ThunderCats!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 27, 2006
  2. blackiecats

blackiecats Legacy Team Member

Cool collection you have there. Especially that Bengali :)

3. Chromeagle

Chromeagle Barbarian

Wow, very nice.

4. Bengali

Bengali Rampager

beautiful collection, that box of loose figs looks yummy :P

5. catspat

catspat also known as...Leppardra

Wow, that's one nice collection you have.:cheetaraveryhappy:

6. Lord LionO

Lord LionO Mutant

Your collection displays especially nice in the curio cabinet! I guess it also protects it from dust settling on the figs. Great Collection!!

7. steve1234

steve1234 New Member

fantastic post :thumbsup:
    really love your all collection :p :rolleyes: