Cheetara Statue ETA Release

Discussion in 'Modern Collectables' started by mcss aerocoupe, Feb 5, 2010.

1. mcss aerocoupe

mcss aerocoupe Moderator

I just got a response to an E-mail I sent to Hard Hero yesterday. The estimated completion/shipping of Cheetara is "longer than two months". Based on that bit of info, it would be early April at the earliest. That's good news for me cause money is a little tight at the moment.

So plan your money spending accordingly, especially if you are trying to get matching numbered Artist Proofs like I am. Would hate for anyone out there to miss out on a statue if it can be avoided.

2. Lord LionO

Lord LionO Mutant

Yeah, I would even say mid to late April but def April as its the last month of the first quarter. I kinda wish they would give us a hint or a peak to the next Thundercat statue

3. Lordore

Lordore Moderator

Cheetare might arrive sooner like Lion-o did but i am more excited to learn about the upcoming Hard Hero Thunercats statues,particularly Tygra and how he will look like. It would be great to have him posed with his right hand up holding the bolo whip and ready to do his invisibility. Does anybody know if Paul Bennett will sculpt all the rest of the line?

Just a little comment! I still haven't received my Lion-o!!:lionomad: I am anxiously waiting to arrive:thumbsup:

Last edited: Feb 6, 2010
  4. Lord LionO

Lord LionO Mutant

Yeah, I'm excited to find out how they would do Tygra as well. As far as Paul Sculpting the rest of the line, I think he has to. The line would look inconsistant with different people sculpting and I def wouldn't like that and I'm sure the rest of the fans wouldn't eiher.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2010
  5. Lordore

Lordore Moderator

Thanks for the info Lord Liono, i think Bennett is great and he ought to do the rest as well.Also, i read your detailed and very analytical review over the Lion-o statue, as soon as i receive mine i will let you know my comments.Thanks again.