Chibi Thundercats

Discussion in 'Mezco and Bandai Toys' started by Rizefall, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Rizefall

Rizefall Swedish Meatball

I must be stupid but where can i find these toys? I would like to buy them T_T

2. jabus

jabus Barbarian

Oooh nevermind I see that you're not in America...

Last edited: Apr 4, 2012
  3. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

Warner Bros. should come out with a Chibi ThunderCats special that pokes fun at the 2011 show. :3

4. Rizefall

So? I can still ORDER from Sweden and get it sent over here T_T

5. Copperkid

Copperkid Vortex Explorer

Toys r us had buy one get one free today I got these and the deluxe claw for $24 total.

6. MoonKnight

MoonKnight Vortex Explorer

Are these for the new series?

7. jabus

jabus Barbarian

Spotted these @ a TJ Maxx store today, 3 of them. Wanted $13 a set - a real shame they all looked like someone jumped on them so I passed.

8. Cheezey

Cheezey Laser Beast

$13/set seems like a big markdown, must have been because of the damanged packaging. Toys R Us is selling that pack online for $24.98.

9. jabus

jabus Barbarian

TJ Maxx, Ross, Marshalls, are all kind of the same thing, a lot of people have been finding Tcats figures very marked down in their stores (Series 1 6 Inch for $5.99, Figure/Vehicles packs for like $8) So I'm gonna go ahead and assume its just the normal price they're gonna charge for it it just happened to be the ones they had were beaten up.

10. Rizefall

Could someone help me find where i can buy these? Maybe it's not possible anymore but i still want them and i have some money over. To order or get home that is, also the cheaper the better.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2013