Clear Bandai ThunderCats Photos

Discussion in 'Mezco and Bandai Toys' started by Mark / Grizzlor, Feb 1, 2011.

1. Mark / Grizzlor

Mark / Grizzlor Site Director TC.org Staff

2. I hope that isn't the same figure that was at UK Toy Fare. That Lion-O is pretty awful looking.

And $7.99 for a Deluxe vehicle? That's got to be a typo. I hope that's a typo. I want my Thundertank to be in the $20-$30 price range.

Manny please tell me these aren't the 3.75" scale toys from a couple of weeks ago

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited: Feb 1, 2011
  3. neisan18

neisan18 Moleman

Wow.. Lion-o's hands look HUGE...what gives?

4. Could they possibly have made him look anymore Saiyan??? Its friggin Gokuion-O

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

5. Bengali

Bengali Rampager

Lion-O's hands remind me of last year's power rangers figures, too big!

6. Lilith

Lilith Active Member

I like them. Pretty nice for the scale. I wonder if that is the "grown up" Lion-O since he has the full sword.

7. Bengali

Bengali Rampager

I believe Lion-O will be the same age throughout the new series, no 'growing up' ;)

8. lostdwarf

lostdwarf Vortex Explorer

If Battlestar Galatica and Thundercats had a baby, that picture of Lion-O up top would be the result. It's ok I can deal with it. Cheetara reminds me a lot of Mandora the way she looks. I don't know, after seeing the cool press released pictures of the cartoon and now seeing the closeups i'm kinda disappointed. But then again only time will tell..........

9. Vivek

Vivek Great Void Dweller

It goes like this..
    Each 4-inch figure comes with a weapon and/or accessory that is unique to each character and includes an exclusive embedded magnet activation system that allows the figure to interact with and activate unique features in multiple ThunderCats products, including the Deluxe ThunderTank. Available soon for $7.99.

ThunderCats Deluxe Vehicle with Figure
    Available soon for $29.99.

10. Bengali

Bengali Rampager

I dont know why Bandai would make the hands so big after rangers fans complained so much about it last year.

[​IMG]

11. wowzers

wowzers New Member

12. Mike Bock

Mike Bock Active Member

Snarf looks like a Pokemon. :confused:

13. Manny posted a similar discussion thread here

http://www.thundercatslair.org/forums/showthread.php?t=5184

Although his doesn't contain the Snarf pics.

Snarf really doesn't look like a pokemon character.....

Thanks for clearing that up. The blogger SHOULD have put the Thundertank pic down at the Thundertank price. Sticking it right in the middle made no sense.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2011
  14. PaulNomad

PaulNomad Junior Member

15. neisan18

neisan18 Moleman

Cool!
    Thanks, Paul!

The top right corner of the thundertank box said "Snap tag with your phone for exclusive video."

*Ponders*

16. PaulNomad

PaulNomad Junior Member

P.S. tag is a mock up. Doesn't work. -love and kisses, your disgruntled Bandai crew

17. lostdwarf

lostdwarf Vortex Explorer

paul thanks so much I am falling slowly in love with these figures. At first I was a little weary but like a new baby I am growing to love them and cant wait! Glad I preordered what I did.

18. neisan18

neisan18 Moleman

Awwww love AND kisses? now let's not take the tagline, Thundercats "Ho" too far! ;)

Anyway, joking aside, I personally think that this revamp will be a huge success! The good definitely outweighs the bad in my opinion- still so surreal that this is actually happening and not just one of the billions of rumours over the years! :)

19. Thundertank re-design I'm actually digging....except one thing

That noobish blue color from the Toy Fare model!! I really hope the actual one is silver/grey like on the box.

20. Lilith

Lilith Active Member