Collecting The Loyal Subjects' ThunderCats

Discussion in 'The Loyal Subjects ThunderCats' started by ThunDerianRoyalGuard, Feb 1, 2018.

1. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

ThunDerianRoyalGuard Site Admin TC.org Staff

I'm looking to cherrypick some LS ThunderCats figures and was wondering how my fellow ThunderCats fans/collectors are collecting these. Since there are so much coming out and at an incredible rate, which ones are you looking to get? All of em? Just the chases? Just the neons? I wanna know! :)

Mad Bubbler and Daremonger like this.
  2. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

I would get the regular releases. :)

ThunDerianRoyalGuard likes this.
  3. Wes2882

Wes2882 Berbill

I got the initial set of Glow In the Dark characters from SDCC because I am bad at waiting... Now I also have all of the regular versions, and any Neon/LJN versions that have come out. I also got the metallic Spirit of Jaga because he just looks awesome with the metallic paint! :) Come on Walgreen's Wave!!

4. ninja cat

ninja cat Staff Web Guru TC.org Staff

Im getting them all, except for the gold, and C28's....lol. Have pretty much everything currently except for the Target, Think Geek, and Walgreens waves

5. Mad Bubbler

Mad Bubbler Moleman

At first I thought these figures were silly looking. Then I got my everything mumm-ra, we'll now I'm on the hunt for all of them. They are pretty cool figures. I really hope they release an extensive thundercats line of secondary figures.
    :tygra:

6. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

I'm gonna go for 1 of each character, as long as they are in cartoon colours. I also love the idea of the LJN colours, but I'll save those for later. :)As I'm from the Netherlands, it's not very easy, or cheap, to get these figures. When buying loose figures online, the order usually gets slapped with import charges and you end up paying $30-$40 for a figure, which is silly :laugh Maybe I should bite the bullit and get a full box?

7. Wes2882

Wes2882 Berbill

I would! I bought a case of the regular versions, and when I sold my doubles on eBay, I not only paid for the case, but even made some extra money! Of course... I also spent a ton on the chases... which will go down in price if I was patient... But when Thundercats are concerned, patience is out the window. ;)

8. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

Hahahaha! I hear ya!

9. tone

tone Junior Member

Trying to chase down all the LS Panthros is how I discovered this site. I now am confident I have the ones released and I'm just praying there is never a C28 or Gold.