Columbian Mini's

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Collector's Showcase' started by pauly, Apr 21, 2011.

1. pauly

pauly Vortex Explorer

Here are some new additions to my Miniature Thundercats collection. Another Tygra and Panthro, but these ones are from Columbia and in my opinion look a lot better that the the American releases. Enjoy.

Attached Files:

2. I was watching these and forgot them...the next thing i knew the auction was over:lionomad: great score though

3. pauly

pauly Vortex Explorer

Yeah, real cheap too!
    Got lucky on this one. :D

4. yea, that was a great score!

5. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

ThunDerianRoyalGuard Site Admin TC.org Staff

Those are indeed from a factory in Colombia, but they're made for the European market, the Holland, Belgium (maybe Germany) market to be precise.. there really cool, I have a couple moc and all of them loose..

6. figurasdeaccion

figurasdeaccion Junior Member

Toysa also made the roleplay weapons sets, and then gave the molds to Unitoys.

7. ThunderColombia

ThunderColombia New Member

Belt TOYSA to carry the dolls.

[FONT=&quot]Hello.

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]This is the belt I make TOYSA to carry the dolls, and not only manufactured the belt, but as you can see in some photographs, she also had the rights to manufacture a shield, sword, claw and mask. I do not know if they would be entitled to make more toys, and I know very little about the company.

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]The belt was manufactured more or less in the year 1987 and I imagine it had to be exciting for the children of that age have a toy of the Thundercats, because here in Colombia many people loved the series. I was born in the year that opened the Thundercats, so I could not enjoy until 12 years later when repeated in some local channels. I liked both the Thundercats, who until this day gives me great excitement to see them again so be on my DVD.

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Among my collection of the Thundercats, I have this belt, and seeing these forums, take a few photos to my belt to share them with you.

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I hope I have helped somewhat.

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]If you have any questions, please write it and we will gladly answer them.:liono[/FONT]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

8. pauly

pauly Vortex Explorer

Yeah the belt is cool, I wouldn't mind one MISB but I'm more about the figures.
    Do you collect the mini's??