Complete 2011 series on Bluray in November!

Discussion in 'ThunderCats (2011)' started by balgus82, Oct 26, 2014.

1. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

The characters would hopefully have actual shades of grey if the 2011 show continued in comic book form, unlike in the show itself where they seemed stereotypical. ;)

2. Booyah!

Booyah! Moleman

Would love a direct to Bluray release to finish off the 2011 story, but I would at least settle for a well done comic series that does the same. :cool:

TMNachoT likes this.
  3. TMNachoT

TMNachoT Crabman

Exactly, a direct to dvd or blue ray will be awesome, but at least they could print comics series. BTW, it´s weird that dc didn´t publish any tie in comics like they do with the CN shows.

4. WilyKatfan

WilyKatfan Thunderian Legend

I wish Thundercats 2011 cartoon will have a complete season 1 DVD

Daremonger likes this.
  5. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

That would be a great idea!

6. SnarfofOmens

SnarfofOmens Berbill

They kind of did here in the UK, but like the show they didn't last long [​IMG]

TMNachoT likes this.
  7. SnarfofOmens

SnarfofOmens Berbill

I still need to get my hands on the blu-ray, or dvd copies of the 2011 series. Does anyone know if they are UK compatible?

8. TMNachoT

TMNachoT Crabman

I do remember those kind of magazines when i was living in the UL, those from the thundercats are not actually brand new stories, right? Just images from the episodes with captions, right?

9. Luckinekolives

Luckinekolives Berbill

Can we at least ask IDW to buy the rights to the ThunderCats so they could continue the series?

10. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Considering some of the questionable things they have done with Transformers and G.I. Joe you probably wouldn't like what they would do with Thundercats.

11. Luckinekolives

Luckinekolives Berbill

12. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

In the Real American Hero G.I. Joe book they killed Snake Eyes off only to replace him immediately with another soldier whose face was badly burned.
    In the other G.I. Joe series they changed characters personalities and genders.
    Megatron became an Autobot. Various Transformers switched sides.
    Too much to list really for both.
    Some of the various G.I. Joe and Transformers comics started off very good and produced some really good stories but after a couple years when new writers took over it just wasn't as good.
    I did enjoy their Turtles comics and thought they were very good, but I haven't read any in a couple years.

13. ninja cat

ninja cat Staff Web Guru TC.org Staff

Hey I have those! :)

SnarfofOmens likes this.