csmhoffs collection

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Collector's Showcase' started by csmhoff, Apr 1, 2006.

1. csmhoff

csmhoff New Member

well heres my thundercats figures collection which finally completed last month with that elusive bengali hammer that took a while to track down, really need to transfer the figures to a bigger cabinet though at some point soon.

Attached Files:

2. matt

matt Thunderian Legend

is that purple mumm-ra a custom, or is it the actual purple prototype from the lunar lasher mumm-ra? Its a sweet looking custom if it is, and I thought the actual Lunar Lasher mumm-ra was red (except for the various pics of him).

But that aside even if he is real that is a sweet collection, Ive been dieing to get a Toung-a-sarus.

3. mesepher

mesepher Moleman

It looks like a custom... but its hard to tell if the eyes are painted or not.

Is that Lion-o with Thunderwings a smooth back? Again, from the photo the eyes look painted, but who knows!

I'm also in the market for the Tongue! Almost won one a month ago, but got sniped at the last second b/c I was at a toy show :(

4. csmhoff

csmhoff New Member

hi yes, the mumm-ra is a custom with idea that looks like this one: http://www.cheezey.org/collect/purplemum.jpg

never got round to painting the lion-o though so he is just a normal version- the nicer one with a solid orange head rather than orange paint on red plastic.

I may be selling the tongue-a-saurus shortly, depending whether it fits into my new 1950's cabinet, it has a split in the tongue though, but took me years to obtain.

that reminds me i have some custom he-man figures with thundercats heads somewhere that never got round to final painting- they did look rather strange.

5. Chromeagle

Chromeagle Barbarian

Nice collection

6. brollicon

brollicon Junior Member

very nice love the tongue lasher