He-Man DC Comics Launches New "He-Man and The Masters of The Universe" Comic!

Discussion in 'Other Cartoons & Collectables' started by Pum-Ra, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Lordore

Lordore Moderator

I don't know about the comic's content but so far the 3 issue covers have been outstanding

2. Pum-Ra

Pum-Ra Crabman

Well, let's wait and see. Limited series also serve to see if a property has the potential for an ongoing series depending on the sales.

Still, I lament that we never got another Space Ghost comic series after DC's well-recieved limited series.:(

3. KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas Glass Walker

With this being in the works, how about a Justice League and MOTU crossover comic? that would be awesome.

4. Pum-Ra

Pum-Ra Crabman

Just read the first issue. Pretty solid start! Things are coming back to Adam slowly. Beast-Man is quite intimidating! Philip Tan's art is terrific! Can't wait for second issue!

5. KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas Glass Walker

Very cool, nice to see one of my childhood heroes back in comic form and a very well done version.

Who also likes my idea of a Justice League/MOTU galaxy crossover comic? i mean it could have Horde-Prime with Skeletor, Hordak, Darkseid and his buddies working with each other to find a precious diamond that can control the universe. I can see Superman with He-Man, Batman with Stratos, Wonder-Woman with She-Ra, Supergirl with Teela, Green Lantern with Man-at-Arms and other team ups to battle the forces of evil.

6. mystique

mystique Junior Member

Has anyone read the new Motu comic? I did and I liked it.

7. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

I haven't had a chance to read it yet.

8. mystique

mystique Junior Member

When you read it, let me know what you think.