Deluxe Talking Plush Snarf?

Discussion in 'Modern Collectables' started by jabus, Aug 2, 2014.

1. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I was actually going to buy Lion-O and Mumm-Ra again a while ago and get Panthro and Cheetara as I love Thundercats and the full collection on display would have looked great. But when I learned there was basically zero chance of Tygra being made to complete the main characters I decided not to bother.

2. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Ya, not getting Tygra was a major disappointment as I really like this line. It seems there are so many company's that fail to at east produce the core characters. It's too bad it can't be negotiated into contracts a minimum for what must be made.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2014
  3. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Tygra is probably my second favourite Thundercat and I was really looking forward to getting him in that scale and posing him with his whip.
    As they did convention exclusives if they had made him we might have got a transparent invisible version. :rolleyes::tygra:

4. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

An invisible Tygra would definitely been on my want list!

5. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

At least the minimates got all figures out.

6. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Ya, I was very happy to see that. I actually just bought the Thndercats HO set yesterday as a surprise gift for my daughter. I haven't seen any of them in person before so I am looking forward to checking them out.

7. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I was very tempted to get them but I have never owned any minimates.