Devall's Bandai ThunderCats (New Series) toy reviews!

Discussion in 'Mezco and Bandai Toys' started by blackiecats, Aug 16, 2011.

1. blackiecats

blackiecats Legacy Team Member

Tower of Omens Playset:

[blip]h7RagubybQA[/blip]

2. Devall

Devall Junior Member

You know, that is the worst when you can't find the villains from a series. That always seems to be a common thread. Companies think kids don't want the villains and ONLY want the heroes! Who are the good guys gonna fight? Themselves? Then again, we could go back to Toy Biz and the Batman line based on the first film. Anyone remember all you COULD find was Bob? lol!

3. jvoz1980

jvoz1980 Active Member

bob the goon was everywhere, i still have all three (batman, joker and bob) the batmobile and the toybiz batcave. i also have the three figures moc. welll thundercats has its evil pegwarmers, mummy mumm-ra is everywhere, but then again so is the basic lion-o and tygra, took me forever to find a wily kit, got her yesterday and now my 4 inch basics are complete.speakin of batman, my tru had a ton of the dark knight joker. he doesnt resemble the joker in the film in the least bit. thx for the great review on the tower, even though thid=s got bad reviews everywhere, im still gonna ge it, mainly for the tygraa figure and the cats head gate thing. keep up the great work devall!

4. blackiecats

6" Collector Panthro:

[blip]h7RagujDOwA[/blip]

5. jvoz1980

jvoz1980 Active Member

nice review, not into the 6 inch figures, even the old school cats classics, so hoping they give us old school 4 inchers! heres for wishing upon a star!:liono

6. The Villain

The Villain Junior Member

I agree with you 100 % & I can't understand why Bandai will not sell the Lizard Man that comes with vehicle as a single figure.

I mean with single figures of him you can then build up a small Lizard Men army.

I suppose if you have a lot of spare cash you can buy a few more vehicle sets but I still say bring out solitary figures too.

:eek:

7. blackiecats

Wave Two 4" Claudus:

[blip]h7RaguqQBgA[/blip]

Wave Two 6" Cheetara:

[blip]h7RaguqYQgA[/blip]

8. blackiecats

Modern 6" Lion-O:

[blip]h7RaguufIAA[/blip]

9. Lordore

Lordore Moderator

I really enjoy these videos, Thank you very much devall, it's the closest i have to the New Toys!;)

10. blackiecats

4" Deluxe Tygra:

[blip]h7Ragu6oZgA[/blip]

11. Lordore

Lordore Moderator

I've been watching over and over again, these great Videos and your Toy Pictures from the New Series guys and it is really painful to now that you might never get them or have to wait for i don't even know how long...I wanted to order a lot from BBTS b ut they have a strict policy not to deliver abroad, so i think i am going to give in and buying them from ebay, one after the other.

sO was wondering?? Which line is better to start with? the 4'' or the 6''?

12. Michael

Michael Mutant

Get them both Lordore, the more sales they have the more they are likely to continue producing new ones! :D

13. Aluro

Aluro Active Member

I went for the whole lot too .... 4" and 6" just to show my support for the product and because they are awesome toys. Although I've had to buy pretty much all of wave 2 from ebay because they arent due here in the UK until July (if that actually happens)

I really hope we get some good news in the upcoming weeks for both the cartoon and toyline.