EPIC SALE: PROTOTYPES, RARES, MOCs

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Marketplace' started by eternian phoeni, Jul 23, 2014.

1. eternian phoeni

eternian phoeni Moleman

UPDATED EPIC SALE: PROTOTYPES, RARES, MOCs

Hi everyone! I got a really amazing opportunity to buy some rare thundercat pieces so I need to sell some great pieces to come up with the cash. Don't worry, I'll post the items on my collection thread when I get them - they're pretty darn cool. I'm open to offers on the non-proto pieces.

Anyway, the first one I have up for grabs is a real one of a kind - Hand-Painted HC Monkian Prototype. One of the original 8 characters from the line so this is a very early prototype. The figure is HUGE compared to the actual figure. If you have any questions let me know. The price is $1200. Please buy it before I change my mind lol. LOWERED PRICE: $1050 Payment plans are fine!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here's some Hardcopy unpainted prototype piece I've had for awhile. The Jaga head in particular has fantastic detail. If you want to own a prototype and don't wanna drop a few grand these pieces are great options and the head is typically the coolest part anyway.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Each piece is $40 or best offer.

MOC Ben Gali Statue - $65

MOTU Vintage Unpunched Sorceress AFA 85 - $450 NEW PRICE OR BEST OFFER

I HAVE SOME NEW STUFF WILL BE UP SOON!
    I have some pretty rare loose stuff in terms of variants and a few complete Jagas, BenGalis and Lynxos I might list if I get some action on these figures. Thanks for looking, hit me up ASAP if you're interested!
    Best,
    E. Phoenix

Last edited: Jul 12, 2015
  2. Booshman

Booshman Thunderian Legend

Some lovely stuff there. If you do plan on selling some loose figs, particularly variants, I'm interested. Looking for Jaga pink skin and Bengaili Euro version (I think).

What about Hammerhand, is he mint other than the tape, or has it been resealed?

3. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Wow those are great. The Monkian especially would be my target if I had the money. Good luck with the sales.

4. hdiddy8706

hdiddy8706 New Member

i would be interested in some of the loose figures that you have

thanks

5. bentert

bentert Junior Member

Pm sent.............:lionomad:

6. Alluro Fan

Alluro Fan Glass Walker

Pm sent from me too

7. eternian phoeni

eternian phoeni Moleman

Hammerhand sold.
    A few unlisted pieces ended up being sold!

Still have everything else! Hurry up y'all or they're going to BIN on eBay.

I'd much prefer to sell on here, if you want to make an offer please be my guest! Just nothing too ridiculous lol. :)

8. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

ThunDerianRoyalGuard Site Admin TC.org Staff

9. eternian phoeni

eternian phoeni Moleman

All PMs replied to and some prices have been adjusted. Send offers if your interested. I'm going out of town for 1.5 weeks starting this Wednesday so if you're interested lmk asap!

10. eternian phoeni

eternian phoeni Moleman

Sooo, basically everything is still available. Gonna have to cancel this deal probably. If your interested in anything lmk I'm sure we Can work something out.

11. Alluro Fan

Alluro Fan Glass Walker

Just sent a PM. May buy something else. Happy with my new Hammerhand.

12. eternian phoeni

eternian phoeni Moleman

Happy to hear it Alluro Fan!

Also, so... like literally, nothing from this sold except the ben gali statue. Bump for offers! Particularly let's move these MOC figures! PM me!

13. Alluro Fan

Alluro Fan Glass Walker

Still have that Lynx-o?

14. eternian phoeni

eternian phoeni Moleman

PRICE DROP

MOC LOT = $1100 OBO

Rataro (black sais, Capt Cracker, Capt Shiner, Cheetara, Safari Joe, Grune, and Ben Gali!

PM if interested!

Just bought a condo could really use the cash!

15. eastlosfinest

eastlosfinest Junior Member

do you still have the head prototypes for sale?

16. Alluro Fan

Alluro Fan Glass Walker

I thought you sold the Ben-Gail statue?

17. eternian phoeni

eternian phoeni Moleman

Hey Alluro, I had two available, but yes the one is still being held for someone. Y do you ask? Can I interest you in any other pieces?

Also the prototype heads are still available.

18. Mcaseres

Mcaseres Glass Walker

Do you have any carded figures left?

19. eternian phoeni

eternian phoeni Moleman

Hi there, I still have carded figures left. I'm out of town till Thursday but hopefully this weekend I can put and updated list. If you're interested in anything specific lmk.

20. Mcaseres

Mcaseres Glass Walker

Hi I'm interested in the cheetara if it's still available