Exodus Audio Book - Who narrated this?

Discussion in 'Vintage Collectables' started by Mark / Grizzlor, Oct 23, 2014.

1. Mark / Grizzlor

Mark / Grizzlor Site Director TC.org Staff

Does somebody who owns this book, or who is familiar with it know who narrated it? I've checked the book for an attribution for the narrator but it has none. Does anyone own the tape or the box if it came in one? Does it say anything on there?

It sounds a lot like Larry Kenney to me, doing a different voice.

--------

You can hear him on the youtube:

[youtube]yS1LQQvx_ZY[/youtube]

http://www.thundercatslair.org/coll...ls-magazines/exodus-book-and-audio-recording/

[​IMG]

There seems to be a white cover version by a different publisher.

[​IMG]

2. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

I watched and listened to the "Exodus" book and audio play. It was cool.

3. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

ThunDerianRoyalGuard Site Admin TC.org Staff

I have one :)

[​IMG]

Also have The Mutants' Alliance (weird name and spelling)

[​IMG]

Both are sealed so I cant look inside. The front of the cardboard it's on says nothing, neither does the back. The front of the tape only has the usual copyright stuff:

1985 Telepicture Corporation, Leisure Concepts Inc. & Ted Wolf. All rights reserved. Peter Pan Industries, Newark, N.J. 07105

BTW, I cant see your third picture Mark, but I think I know what you mean, and I think it's from Tempo Talking stories distibuted by MSD Distribution Ltd. in London.

They did The Evil Chaser, Quest for the Magic Castle, Mutants Alliance, Exodus and ThunderCats Ho! The Movie, which I own:

[​IMG]

This one also doesnt say who reads it. I have other audio stories from TTs:

The Thunder-Cutter
    The Terror of HammerHand (on the insert and on the cassette it says HammerHEAD :))
    Return of the Driller
    Safari Jo

on a 2 cassette set called "New Adventures Of The ThunderCats". Those are read by someone called Kerry Shale.

Edit: I dont think its Larry :)

Last edited: Oct 23, 2014
  4. Wilycub

Wilycub Staff Writer and Artist TC.org Staff

Those are awesome audio books, thunderianroyalguard!!! :thumbsup: Thanks for sharing the pics.