FanFiction....some of you writers should be published!!

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Fan-Fiction' started by Somalina, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Somalina

Somalina Active Member

Reading over more of the fanfiction and I kid you not that daggone Prairie24 http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8178390/...atter_of_Trust has me in tears over here! I'm not really a LiChee fan, but after reading some of these stories I can't help but love the pairing. I was glued to the story and that's saying alot coming from someone whom I sure has an undiagnosed case of ADHD.

Like seriously, have ANY of the writers on the board ever thought to have any of your writings published? I don't mean comic books I mean flat out freakin' chapter books or novels!

2. Tygrastripes

Tygrastripes Barbarian

I've gotten little things published, no books, my level of writing for fics has declined in the last few years due to hectic lifestyle affecting it, eh such is life... Love ff.net, something for everyone!

3. Somalina

Somalina Active Member

Yeah life will do that sometimes. Whatchugonnado??? :confused:
    Where are your writings...I'd love to read them (if I haven't already)! :D

4. Tygrastripes

Tygrastripes Barbarian

You can find my Thundercats fanfiction in the fanfiction section under Tygrastripes as well as the Mature fanfic section for more adult content. I'm also on ff.net under penname Vixenvampirechick.;) Mostly TC fics Tygra/Cheetara, some oneshots, as well as a Claudus one-shot. I also have written for Resident Evil movieverse and Underworld, hope you enjoy, bear in mind much of them are very unpolished and just for fun.

5. Rizefall

Rizefall Swedish Meatball

I've gotten published, not any fanfiction but other ideas i've had for years. Right now i work on my Sci-fi, Fantasy book which if i can say it will be SOMETHING ELSE AND AWESOME.

Actually, a member on this forum is helping me with designs for characters.

6. Tygra_Rules

Tygra_Rules Thunderian Legend

I have a Cheetygra story; might post it in the fanfic section some time.

7. Nine Tiger

Nine Tiger Great Void Dweller

I have written Thundercats fan fic since 1989, over 400,000 words of it. It is on my web page Thunderan Weavings. However, since it is fan fiction, it cannot be formally published due to copyright. That being said, I have published a nonThundercat novel ( a 2012 metaphysical potboiler)and a travel memoir (went to Sicily) :)

MGP

8. HeMan

HeMan Glass Walker

that's impressive!:eek:

9. Nine Tiger

It helps to be old :)

MGP

10. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

I've read some "ThunderCats 2011" fanfics on FF.net that have really blown me away.

11. Somalina

Somalina Active Member

Speaking of which how do I read those. I was told I needed admin permission but I'm not really sure who they are.:confused:

Merged Post:
    That sounds awesome! I look forward to reading it soon! :thumbsup:

Merged Post:
    Cool I'm going to check that out!!!
    Merged Post:
    You should do that so we can read it!

Merged Post:
    I totally agree. I don't think people realize how incredibly talented they are.!

Last edited: Aug 28, 2012
  12. Tygrastripes

Tygrastripes Barbarian

For access to the adult section ask blackiecats for the password, I'd give it to you but I'm not sure if me not being an admin makes me in violation of my membership or something doing it.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2012
  13. AirMuseServalia

AirMuseServalia Berserker

LOL Yeah, good luck finding a good publisher.

14. Lady Ocelli

Lady Ocelli Shadowspy

I'd like to read them, but I haven't received my password yet.

I agree that there's a great choice of stuff on ff.net.

15. Tygrastripes

Tygrastripes Barbarian

Did you ask an admin for the password? blackiecats or lordore are usually pretty prompt about anything you need. I warn you now it is adult content so proceed at your own risk.;)

16. Somalina

Somalina Active Member

Thanks to blackiecats for providing the password! :thumbsup:
    Merged Post:
    If you haven't received it yet PM him/her. I think I read that it's the preferred method.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2012
  17. Nine Tiger

18. Lady Ocelli

Lady Ocelli Shadowspy

I got it and will heed your advice. ;)

19. Somalina

Somalina Active Member

OMG!! So I decided to re-read this story (it was THAT great) and it's no longer there. As a matter of fact, I can't find any of Prairie24's Thundercats writings. Does anyone know what happened?:confused:

20. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend